1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Oh boy, I sincerely hope to all that is sane that it'll work for all cards.

2. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

ok i just got to do something (go shopping and pre order souls silver) then ill upload it and i dont have time to test it so......

3. klosec12

klosec12 Active Member

doesnt work with edge v 1.8

4. Arkverdugo

Arkverdugo New Member

@klosec12 Everton ftw 5-1 =)

I think it may be time for people to abandon their R4's. Sega is clearly onto something and will no doubt share their AP secrets with Nintendo.

5. Xalfrea

Trust me, I could abandon mine if I want too, but I dead freaking serious, they don't sell Acekard or Supercard in my area. I'm screwed to be stuck with an R4.

6. juming

juming Member

It's because Acekard 2 not 2i and/or AKAIO loader still v1.5.

When you just replace loader, then menu screen still said AKAIO 1.5.1 because AKAIO menu not replaced, but it can run Sonic collection flawlessly also.

7. prso82

prso82 Member

Does it work with the EDGE cards?

8. Xalfrea

He did say that he hopes it'll work with all the cards. If it's a patch though, do I need to download the already existing rom on the site first? Because I don't know how to work patches, I only just learned how to use ysmenu now.

9. prso82

prso82 Member

If its just a patch and not a patched rom, then you will need to download the rom. Patches are easy to use and if you get stuck someone on here will give instructions.

10. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

Works with my Kids EZFlash Vplus using RC12 and EZFlash Vi using same. Works on my AceKard using AKAIO ver1.5, wouldn't work on 1.5.1.

Gameplay isn't smooth on AceKard, disappointing really, got this game on my Sega MegaDrive and would've liked it to run as smoothly as that on my DSlite. I've read all of the above., does anybody have the bought game and playing on the DSlite - is it smooth and no "dragging"., if so i MAY HAVE TO BUY THIS ONE.

Thanks guys for sharing your information, they're always good to read and learn from.

11. randazzo87

randazzo87 New Member

i have a dsi with the akaio1.5.1and SCC didnt work, so i downloaded 1.5version and swapped it with the 1.5.1(took about 5 mins) and this game works great and all my other games still work aswell even sega allstar racing(except you have to hold A while loading instead of X, no biggie).

12. rjsec4ever

rjsec4ever Well-Known Member

Held A, nothing. A7Patch gives white screen. X doesn't work. What DOES work on AK2.1 / AKAIO 1.5?

13. romy46

romy46 Member

Ok I have a r4 for ds lite.. I cant play sonic allstars and sonic classics. i also cannot play the new baseball 2010.. is there patches for theses??? why is everyone saying r4 users wont be able to play any new games. please let me know. thanks. also i read r4 team is gone.. whats up.. thanks all!!!

14. randazzo87

randazzo87 New Member

holding A is for sega allstar racing, i had to use an arm7 fix. i patched it with mario and sonic at the olympic Winter games and it worked while holdig X with the 1.5.1 version and holding A with 1.5 version. for sonic classic collection all i did was download the game and use 1.5 version and loads properly without hoalding anything

15. Xalfrea

It's the R4 itself. I using it as well, so the best thing to do at this stage is wait for the patch, which I'm pretty sure some generous people are working on right now. It's not as if the R4 is being shunned around here.

But I'm thinking at the very least you should download the ysmenu. Yeah out of curiosity I downloaded the rom on the site. It didn't read on 1.18, but it read on ysmenu even if it crashed during booting.

@blueangelical: From what I read up, even the genuine original copy of Classic Collection has slowdown as well.

16. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha i saw it in bestbuy.

that is y i dont buy nds game dont know what it going to do that y i say most games are not worth the price now a days

17. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

did king_leo upload his patch yet

18. Xalfrea

From the looks of it, nope, not yet. Either he's busy at the moment or waiting to test it himself first since according to the previous page it wasn't yet.

19. Sehjenkai

Sehjenkai Member

has anyone managed to find a fix for the cyclo with the latest firmware? i try to run it out of stealth mode and i get blank white screens and when i use stealth mode i get black :(

20. klosec12

klosec12 Active Member

lol Arkverdugo Hell yeah 5-1 Vs Hull!!! We are unstoppable!!! But anyway ill just have to wit for new update. Ill go back to Allstars Racing now.