1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

expect sonic racer first as it been out longer. assuming sega not used the same ap on both games that would be quite pointless. so could be a long time if ever!

2. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Sonic Racer is a great game from what I've heard, but I plan to play it on the Wii, not on the DS, so it doesn't matter to me. That and I've been REALLY looking forward to this Classic Collection ever since it was announced.

I can only hope it won't take that long, like half a year or something, to fix it. IIRC, Sonic Racer's AP isn't even fixed yet right?

3. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

sonic racer is fixed on most cards but not r4

4. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

There. Except R4. That's the signal for me to give up hope on this.

5. DeadPixel

DeadPixel New Member

It will work, you just may have to wait a week or two. Don't like waiting? go out and buy the game then.

6. labramusic

labramusic Member

OK, is a patch being made, will it ever be made or I'l have to settle with jenesisDS? :-\

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Its back on the list

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4726_-_Sonic_Classic_Collection_(U)(VENOM).rar.html/

8. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

It still won't matter though, right? Because thats the same ROM that still has to be patched?

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Nope still no fix...

10. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

I have a r4 ultra able to run akaio 1.5 but when i load the game it still says "saved data could not be accsessed" i thought it worked perfectly with akaio 1.5

11. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

Yeah i have the same problem.. I am using akaio 1.5 on acekard 2i and when you load the game and select the language it says the save can not be accessed however I haven't even played the game yet :(

12. Gonic

Gonic Member

Tried to run it on Acekard 2 with Akaio 1.5.1. You just get a white screen. Hopefully it will be fixed soon

13. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

is there a patch yet?

14. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Nope I'm using a acekard2i and it's working fine for me and I'm not using Akaio 1.5.1
    I'm using Akaio 1.5 and what I did is Formated my MicroSD and placed Akaio 1.5 and no other files except akaio and classic collection and it worked fine, and afterwards I added all my other files and it's working now, but before I was getting two whitescreens on akaio 1.5 and I was getting save data could not be accessed with akaio 1.5.1, but for thoes acekard users Try formating your MicroSD and try adding only Akaio 1.5 files along with only the Sonic Classic collection ROM by VENOM and thats what i did and it's working now.

15. SolidSonic

SolidSonic Member

The fix for this for AKAIO 1.5.1 users shouldn't be a huge leap. The guy who designed the loaders should just realize that the 1.5 loader is doing something differently that the 1.5.1 loader isn't. Figure out what that is and how to re-implement it (which I could probably do if I knew how the loader was coded) and it's solved.

16. ek2

ek2 New Member

what the patch for the Hyper r4i

17. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Some people have gotten 1.5.1 working and others can't, I was having the same problem and I tried 1.5 and it wasn't working either and I tried doing it again and strangely enough it worked.

So far Akaio 1.5 and 1.5.1 are both working, but theres some users that can't seem to make it work for some strange reason.
    However I got mine to work with Akaio 1.5 and some people on here got theres to work with akaio 1.5.1

18. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

any news on a CycloDS evo solution?

19. Gonic

Gonic Member

Thought id try and patch it with Arm7 (Akaio 1.5.1) Still got a white screen.

20. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well how does a hex editor work. if i learn one then i can try to use it to patch for the r4