1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. shaks101shaks

shaks101shaks New Member

Waiting game for the Patch.

2. zelda4ever

zelda4ever New Member

it seems nice
    I suppose!!!!! hahahahahaha :) xD

3. joking742

joking742 Member

I used dslazy to create arm7 fix for my acekard and played around with injecting arm9 code from several diff roms...they all allow you past "load rom error" but go to blank white screen after that on R4 + YSmenu

4. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha we will just have to wait for the patch might be out in a few days :D

5. ichbintoll11

ichbintoll11 New Member

it dont works on my spuercard ds onei >.< i have EOS on my supercard and it dont run cleaned and ich dont run patches...

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I sorry but what is the point in that, all that testing just for a blank and white screen...

7. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

8. ichbintoll11

ichbintoll11 New Member

i know but i read it works on the supercard...

9. Mozzzzii

try it and see.... but this was saved on an acekard2i if that makes a difference?

http://www.4shared.com/file/230406448/a7d87755/Sonic__Sega_All_Star_Racing.html

10. sheringham

sheringham New Member

supercard ds one ...tried patching with arm7 still dont work get white screen now instead of black one.. never mind ill wait for patch.. unless someone has another idea???????????????????????

11. blackop

blackop Member

patience is the key

12. paintape

paintape Well-Known Member

doesnt work on m3 sakura :p

13. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well it will tell some people that it wont work like that so we are going to have to wait

14. cheapet123

cheapet123 New Member

For supercardonei users try changing the sd speed to 1 in the os options tab. Make sure the run mode is on clean. A clean rom should work. Also in the savers tab of the os, i have it on 2M/4M. Rom works flawlessly for me. Credits for this goes to the peeps on the supercard forums. :D good luck!

15. cosmodie

cosmodie New Member

does this work on a dstt card?

16. Mozzzzii

In my opinion it will be worth the wait....

The stering is quite loose and tracks are a bit crazy.... lots of crashes.....but im getting to like it a lot...

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Like for the Ez - Flash users! We need to wait until RC12!

18. Rracer

Rracer New Member

not always

19. Dsi364

Dsi364 New Member

Ok Im just going to wait for a patch for DSTT.
    BUT! I have something to say: If there is an error of the rom, doesn't it mean that its a bad dump and Bahamut dumped it wrong? If so, Please dump the rom again so we can actually use the Arm7 Patch :D

20. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Alright I'll just have to wait for the R4 (Original) patch/solution... When someone finds it, Pleaseee post it... I tried everything, but nothing has worked. Thanks