1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

I didn't upload this, so I don't need much credit there, I just found it on another NDS site. Same as Romulation, but poor.
    The user who posted it was Dark. (That is their nickname, in case you didn't know that)
    Post Merge: [time]1267161420[/time]
    UPDATE TO THE ROM I POSTED!

Gameplay works, wifi doesn't, but what's strange about it is when you're in a track involving a loop, the course will randomly go upside down for a short time, either a glitch or maybe that patch to be coming soon will fix that.

P.S.
    I'm only playing this one, just to try it out. When the patch comes out, then I'll try some wifi challenges with others.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Weird, i used dslazy to put the arm7 from Sim city DS onto Sonic and online works fine for me.

3. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

DSlazy, huh? I'll check it out.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yep, heard about it on gbatemp

5. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

Tried it... I got Wifi to work now, but when you go to settings for wifi, it crashes. LOL

6. FedeArce92

FedeArce92 Member

zangoose's version does not work with the R4
    PATCH! :'(

7. Baracoto

Baracoto New Member

How

8. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

used Arm7.bin from "7 Wonders of the ancient world 1" and is working fine (after pressing A until loaded)

Acekard 2i , AKAIO 1.5.1, latest loaders

Good Game... wifi works fine too :)

9. Csokis

Csokis Member

10. frest123

frest123 New Member

Doesn't work for yasu menu either...

11. chrviaa

chrviaa New Member

It doesn't work on TTDS load rom errcode=-4

12. goozdude400

goozdude400 New Member

zangoose007, that rom works on my m3 real recent firmware perfectly, except I just cant close my ds otherwise the screens go black.. Pretty good till a patched game comes out. thanks

13. redjocke

redjocke New Member

the game works after arm7 but Wi-Fi dont! :/ i use AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.5.1

14. taniora12

taniora12 Member

hey, i have AKAIO 1.5, newest loader and ARM7 patch. The game loads but freezes whenever im about to race on a track. both screens go white but audio is still going. could anyone help with this?
    thanks

15. kakigame

kakigame New Member

Can someone please upload a save file of the game? becasue my akaio 1.5.1 cannot get a good save file even with DMA turned off and with the latest loader.
    it will be awesome if someone upload it.

edit: working. im sorry i didnt put a donor in the donor folder :]] works fine thnx.

16. ghanesh007

ghanesh007 Member

have somebody a solution forr ttds

17. Pyrris

Pyrris New Member

Omdat er eerst een patch overheen moet, tegen de beveiliging. Hier zul je op moeten wachten. Trouwens, dit is een Engels forum en ik denk niet dat ze je verstaan..

Sorry for that, but m3 ds real talks Dutch so I gave him the answer on his question and said that he has to talk English here 8D Zangoose007, thank you for link, works on AceKard2i AKAIO 1.5 ;D

18. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

anyone got this working on ysmenu?

19. Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari New Member

Why does this game doesn't work on my R4? please help... :-\

20. BlazeShaman

BlazeShaman Member

well... if you bothered to read at least SOMETHING, which I am afraid is something that cannot be grasped by some people, you would realise that there is an anti-piracy protection on this game. Then you would realise that the R4 card does not work with this game for that exact reason.