1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38948.0 > Use Wood R4 :)

2. clintyip

clintyip New Member

Is there any fix for the R4i DSHC? and YES, I DIDN'T make a typo, it is R4i DSHC. www.r4i-dshc.com >.<

3. richard734

richard734 Member

I would download teh latest version of the Firmware from that site (The download section, not the front page) if taht does not work do teh YSmenu thing - it works for me on 3 other types of R4 clone (R4sdhc, Christmas Edition and R4i-sdhc)

4. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

So there isn't a fix for No$GBA?

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35526.0

6. clintyip

clintyip New Member

Yeah I've downloaded the latest firmware for R4i-DSHC at www.r4i-dshc.com (still don't know why mine's a DSHC) but i still get the error code 4 thing.

7. devilpiki

devilpiki New Member

Please some help for ttds i would be willing to help with patching if i was giving basics :)

8. santasameer

santasameer New Member

Thanks buch dude love it

9. tarmizi123

tarmizi123 New Member

it doesnt work on my dstt... wen i run sonic and sega allstars racing.. it gets past the loading but when it goes in the game, the screen is white

10. Shinaldragon

Shinaldragon New Member

Guys, I use R4SDHC with v1.32firmware and r4ysauto v0.0.2, but when i load the YSMenu and boot ANY of those games (and i do use the (U) version of both games) i get a freakin white screen which has caused me to go insane T_T, i really hate the white screen, i followed everyone's advice, just downloaded the rom from Romulation and extracted it RIGHT onto my SD card, but still a white screen, fix please? Or could you guys point me to the problem?

11. jiblet68

jiblet68 New Member

Worked perfect for me, many thanks

12. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

I have YSMenu on my R4 Ultra but I seem to cannot load this game even if I use s2h's YSMenu Builder 1.5.3. All I keep getting is Unsupported DLDI Name and tried a lot of things to get this working. Even clicking on the bottom left corner of the screen brings up the info of YSMenu but this thing might really concern me: "DLDI = R4DS"

13. Otterbane

Otterbane Member

There are 36 pages and I am definitely not reading through every single one of them.
    So I'm going to be lazy.

R4 SDHC Card, from r4ultra.com
    Using latest Firmware
    NO YsMenu - I can't get it to work anyway.
    Run the rom > Black screen - doesn't load.

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

People, DSTT does have a fix. I'll upload and give people my YSMenu firmware set up if they need it. A couple of weeks ago, file fixes were released.

Only 2 pages back, not too terribly hard to find. For SDHC, I'm not sure. I'll take a quick browse through here, though I don't believe there is a fix yet.

15. Attila 13

Attila 13 Member

Re: Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA ~R4 Fix~

Hi! :D

I just upgraded to Wood R4 {the newest R4 kernel made by Yellow Wood Goblin} from YSMenu! and I want to say that it's great! It's much better and much updated then YSMenu! And it works with Sonic Classic Collection to!!!! 8) ;D

NOTE:

This firmware will only work for the Original R4DS and M3 Simply!

Edit:
    Now that the source is out it works on R4 clones to!(So far on the R4 only)

16. Crashkid393

Crashkid393 New Member

WHAT IS CLEAN MODE FOR SUPERCARD!??!?!?!?!?!

17. Otterbane

Otterbane Member

Wow, thanks for being genuinely nice and helpful and stuff :)

Uhm, I don't have DSTT or YsMenu or anything, so can I just put the infolib and the.bat files in my regular R4 folder thing? With all the other games?
    I don't have the specified folder already made up by the DSTT as it says in the readme

18. duckie112

duckie112 Member

for all r4 users just use wood r4 =3 its a great firmware and everything works so far without patching it

19. paulsssss

paulsssss Member

I have this working no issue on R4i card and all I did was download firmware from http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4 and use that the only thing I don't copy is the MOONSHI2 menu to the card as it is for my boy and stops him selecting it in his game list.

so on my card is

moomemo
    R4iMenu
    R4.dat

So apart from the extra files it creates itself I do no other changes to card

I will try a normal R4 card later with the software from http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4 and see if that works

I am playing the (E) version though not (U) version

20. abeer salam

abeer salam New Member

hallo,
    The latest version for r4i make this game worded i have it now and its work after making format for the card and downlaod the new version from
    http://www.r4karte.de/r4
    good luck