1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. jet100c

jet100c Member

it does not work
    using oringinal r4

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

omg if this works i will will open mouth kiss you (not relly) i am trying it now and if it works thank you

3. jem0001

jem0001 New Member

There now is a way for all of you r4 or with Ysmenu you just need to update by useing this in ttmenu folder Works with the latest extinfo.dat http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IANOBR21

4. edricjayson

edricjayson Member

I hope they can make it worked with DSTT.. :)

5. westham24

westham24 New Member

Hi all, new to forums so dont shoot if this info already posted. I use R4 sdhc card and couldnt get this game to work and some others, but went to http://www.r4cards.co.uk/r4 and clicked on top one and downloaded software update (v.1.19b) removed all files from sd card and put these new files on. Games i could get to work, now play like a dream inc this sonic one with no problems reported. hope this helps if not shoot me...

6. n00berania

n00berania Member

My game on my EDGE 1.9 is broken. I keep sinking into the ground for some reason and I can't race.

7. sabregod

sabregod Member

Doesn't Work on my AKAIO 1.5.1

8. benno300

benno300 Active Member

My works with ysmenu but after i have made a save and i load it again it doesn't work anymore can someone help me?

9. Segtendo

Segtendo Member

Good thing: It lets me play All Stars Racing.
    Bad thing: Warioware: DIY won't work.

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Assuming you used all the replacement files that should have been in that package, DIY will work. Use a CLEAM rom. Not a patched rom, CLEAN rom. A patched rom (probably the one you already have) will not work with these new files.

11. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Thank you :) all those games works on DSTT !

12. Alan1234cow

Alan1234cow Member

r4 works fine with me, download the gta arm7 and arm9 fix and use dslazy to patch

13. NemyGod

NemyGod New Member

Work fine on iEdge but it doesn't save :eek:

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

My YSmenu for R4 original users only, updated

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=27617.0

15. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Is there a way to fix the AP on No$GBA 2.6a?

16. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

thats what i've been sayin

17. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

Still don't work on R4 SDHC even I can't get YSMenu to work on it for me to play it. :(

18. krova

krova Member

So Anyone know how to have it work on the R4DS 1.24 (Bate) firmware? My pokemon HG works and yugioh but can't seem to get sonic racing to work

19. Luilak

Luilak New Member

How hard can it be to post a working version.. if it works on R4 for so many people :S

20. jet100c

jet100c Member

help the r4+ys+moonshell does not let multi card play work with any game whats wrong