1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. jet100c

jet100c Member

I have a copy here the link

http://ifile.it/810mgch/R4%20Firmware%20v1.18%20%2B%20MoonShell%20v2.08%20Stable%20%2B%20YSMenu.nds%20DSTT%20v1.17a12.rar

2. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

Thnx !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) Woooo Hoooooo!!! ,will download and try to see if works!
    Post Merge: [time]1270185099[/time]
    Tried it did not work!!!! I have R4 SDHC !! formatted SD card still not working... What do I do?

3. jet100c

jet100c Member

ever since i been using this multi card play has not work for any game either tell me a way to fix or I'll have to go back to the old routine
    Post Merge: [time]1270243753[/time]
    put the sonic and sega files in the tt menu i for got to do that with the one i uploaded
    Post Merge: [time]1270304493[/time]
    I fixed it heres the link
    http://ifile.it/h8crgpu/R4%20Firmware%20v1.18%20%2B%20MoonShell%20v2.08%20Stable%20%2B%20YSMenu.nds%20DSTT%20v1.17a12.rar

4. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

:eek: :-[ :'( :( Why am I getting The file is corrupt when trying to unzip using Winzip or Winrar?
    Should I use this file like this? I want to be able to use my R4 with YS Menu!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!

5. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

download again

6. Parasyte217

Parasyte217 Member

works on edge but the ds download play wont work :(

7. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

Still get issues with corrupt files when extracting files!!! Can someone email me this file? Need this to work on my R4 SDHC!!!

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

9. nemesis11

the file is damage,but extract it even if it say its corrupted,the folder will be extracted and it works

10. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

:'( :-[ :( My R4 SDHC just stays on the Loading... screen will not go passed that? What is wrong? I need HELP!!!!! Can someone email me a good working original R4 Firmware v1.18 + MoonShell v2.08 Stable + YSMenu.nds DSTT v1.17a12 ,cause all the one's I've tried don't work!!! What can I do? Have re-formatted the Micro SDHC four times and reinstalled the original R4 Firmware v1.18 + MoonShell v2.08 Stable + YSMenu.nds DSTT v1.17a12, and also updated the DSTT menu and still won't work.

11. nemesis11

duh cause the r4 firmware 1.18 is only for r4 original,youre r4 is a clone(sdhc),go here and download the correct firmeware http://www.r4sdhc.com/r4sdhc.asp

12. edricjayson

edricjayson Member

Here's a pre-fixed kernel of DSTT: ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8Y3L9AF

Fixed Games:
    - Sonic & SEGA: All-Star Racing (U) and (E).
    - WarioWare D.I.Y (U).
    - Added fix for GTA: Chinatown Wars (U) and (E) that was taken out from JP updates.
    - Pokémon HG/SS (U).

(Note: Use only clean roms.)

Works on cloned and fake DSTT cards.

But on "Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing", DS Download play doesn't work yet.

I don't know if there's a patch of the game for DSTT. If anybody knows, just post it :D

13. nemesis11

i already created a topic with all f those file including sonic classic collection fix for ysmenu +dstt

14. edricjayson

edricjayson Member

Sorry, I'm just new with the forums,.. :)

15. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Welcome.

16. nemesis11

no problem :),anyway welcome to romulation

17. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

he was trying to help us :)

18. edricjayson

edricjayson Member

Thanks guys :)

Anyways, does anyone make "DS download play" worked? :?

19. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

haven't tried it yet (busy with the warioware DIY save problem :))

20. iandoval2

iandoval2 Member

Running on R4 with YSMenu now !!!