1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Zack B. Smart

Zack B. Smart Member

I think I may just wait until they come out with a new AKAIO loader.

2. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I've been waiting for this game for a long time~ and next time I know BOOM ! romulation has it and I downloaded it but unfortunately it doesn't work on my DSTT hopefully it doesnt work "YET" .

3. Lals

Lals Member

Im downloading the game now, gonna try with Original R4+Latest YSmenu, as i see this has worked for a few people, will be back if it works. :)

It didnt work, i got "load rom errcode=-4", looks like a patch for me, good thing i got Ragnarok too entertain me for now :)

4. shaks101shaks

shaks101shaks New Member

I have a SuperCard DS ONEi it doesnt work.

5. Segtendo

Segtendo Member

Tried it w/ YSMenu and ARM7 fix. No go :(
    I have firmware 1.18
    C'mon patch...

6. hagridandfang

hagridandfang New Member

:( ARM7 Patch doesn't work on an R4 with YSmenu.

7. BerserkChip

BerserkChip Active Member

Doesn't seem to work on No$gba at all. I messed with the setting, eprom, flash, none of them seem to run it.

8. 1up01

1up01 Member

Is it possible to run it with Stealth Mode on a Cyclods? Either way, I'll try it out right now.

9. DeathSpawn11

DeathSpawn11 New Member

Really? I got a loading error when I tried it with that.

10. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

I have an AceKard 2i, got the latest loader. The game loads after holding X to load, and it tells me that the save is corrupted. I tried it again, without holding X, stills loads and stills that corruption message. Hope this patch comes soon! 8)

11. MikeHoncho16

MikeHoncho16 Well-Known Member

It still wont work for me, and im using Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.5.1, and I hold X, and it still doesnt help, is the filesize supposed to be 61 MB? If u could help that would be great! It just freezes on a white screen or says that the sav file is missing, and I fixed the Arm 7...

12. skins_caps_fan

skins_caps_fan New Member

This one gives an error on CycloDS. Maybe next firmware will address it.

13. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Try a different arm7.bin, the first one i tried would only run up to the end of the opening movie, tried a different arm7 and now it works. and mine has 61.03 MB.

14. GhostFace977

GhostFace977 Well-Known Member

Seriously?! How?

15. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

hay try to patch the game with the arm7 and arm9 from a working game did not get a black screen now it at a white screen lol

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Try just the Arm7, not the Arm9.
    And what card do you have?

17. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

Huzzah, I guess... :eek:

I found someone on NDS Naspev.com, and someone uploaded on megaupload a working ROM of the game.

But you need to hold X while loading. Try it to be sure it works. It works well for me, playing it right now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDHKSKS0

P.S.
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post links, if not, I'll remove this reply if I can.

18. Shazzo

Shazzo Member

I tried it on my R4 with YSMenu, and it the card froze before the game had even started. Errorcode -4 or something...

19. zangoose007

zangoose007 Member

I'm using an AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.5.1 with the latest loader. So, I'm not sure what to do for you there, sorry.

Acekard and AKAIO users, get this while you can!
    Post Merge: [time]1267159668[/time]
    It doesn't work for Wifi, so for now, you can avoid this one I put if you want online gameplay.

20. wallyjuan

wallyjuan Well-Known Member

zangoose007 your are the man.....yahooooooooo it works zangoose007 and romulation thanks. using r4sdhc 2.6d