1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

thatguyiknow, will it run with the latest original R4 Ysmenu firmware??? That's all i'm worried about.

Nobody cares about your little clone device. XD :-X

2. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

dude, just that you dont care about it doesnt mean nobody cares about it :p

3. lovelove

lovelove Member

you greedy little thing just caring about you own card / LOL

4. metrev

metrev Member

r4i-sdhc new firmware does wifi work for this game ?

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

R4 with YSmenu fix? ::)

6. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

Firstly,

[DISCALIMER]this is just my 2 cents and NOT a waterproof guide [/DISCLAIMER]

I do not know if the firmware issued by r4i-sdhc works on other R4's or not. Therefor my advise is if your gonna try Backup your existing card image

Download the firmware file here (direct link)

http://de.r4i-sdhc.com/R4i%20English%20V1.18b.rar

And extract to the root of your card, there are a few folders (containing 1==+ files) and one .dat in the root.

This is ALL i did....

I have heard aboutt there being alot of files, but also that some have extracted JUST the files and not the folder structure as well, this is in error, make sure you extract the folder structure!!)

Give it a go, if it doesn't work you can restore your backup....

7. noseyuk545

noseyuk545 Member

The update only works on the R4i-sdhc card hope this helps everyone

8. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

Hi Romy, didn't see the very last question on your post...

Sonic Classic Collection WILL NOT work on this update... I tried and tested it myself, it returns errcode=-4 on v1.17b and ewrrcode=-7 on v1.18b

Sorry :( but good news is I have been in touch with the guys at r4i-sdhc and they confirm they are aware and working on this issue, so maybe an update in a month or so... (assuming the r4i-sdhc firmware will load onto older R4's [which oseyuk reports it worn...])

9. fella104

fella104 New Member

Hi, I have a r4i upgrade, revolution for ds, (ndsi/ndsl/nds), www.r4i-sdhc.com. well thats what it says on the card. I am putting version 1.18 on and am getting please update firmware message. please tell me what i am doing wrong.

10. rickettsdm

rickettsdm Member

When u say "run it clean" on a dsi supercard, what do you mean please? as i run all my games of this card and Sonic racing wont work

seems a common fault

11. jet100c

jet100c Member

I have a r4 with 1.24 kernel the game starts and freezes and also how do you get skins to work on the 1.24 kernel

12. skitimbike

skitimbike New Member

This game and a few others have been addressed with the latest software for R4i. World of Zoo and MLB 2010 are a couple of others that work with this software update.
    http://r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

13. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

As I told another person as a joke in another thread...

It'll work on R4 if it's an Acekard with an R4 sticker plopped on it. XD

So yeah, either Sega's won or nobody gives enough of a fuck about R4 to make a proper fix.

14. darkstros

darkstros Member

no working for normal R4? also not working with YSMENU>??? even SASASR didn't work and SCC doesn't work either.... :(

15. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

were screwed especily if we own r4s

16. hogben

hogben New Member

Ha ha. has anybody tryed to patch it? cause its been here with no patch for about a month. CMON MY LITTLE BRO IS GONNA KILL ME! T~T

17. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

works perfect on genuine r4i-sdhc 1.18b firmware.. ;D

18. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

be patient, everyone wants to play it too (include me)

19. Hotbullets

Hotbullets New Member

Alright, just downloaded the new M3 firmware (4.8x) and it works perfectly! Fun game. :)

20. kjdanny

kjdanny Member

The question is, has anybody got this game to work on an origonal R4 yet? If so using what kernal or with ysmenu? This whole thread is a little confusing.