1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. romy46

romy46 Member

Well, blatant. Did it work????

2. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Supposbaly it now works on the R4i SDHC

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/

3. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

Just a question, i have seen alot about the arm7 swap, where can the arm7 file be downloaded?
    EDIT: nvrmind already found it :D (now just pray it works)

4. romy46

romy46 Member

I have the regular r4. Can anyone advise if it will work on this.

5. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

i dont think so :( now i am sad. i relly want to play this game on my r4 sdhc but there has been no new update yet and now i am tired of waiting. it been weeks now that the game has came out and now i am tired of waiting

6. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

god damn it i hate sega for this and even beter mum wont let me buy a acekard ugh

7. BlueSonikku

BlueSonikku Well-Known Member

Awww don't blame SEGA. Works fine on my M3i Zero with Latest FW ;D

They just felt like making things a little challenging for us. No need to get mad guys. After all you would want to protect your stuff too right? This is a race between the AP'er and the flash carters of who can out smart who, or at least keep a step ahead.

I don't know about you..but I like a good challenge. ;)

8. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

I can confirm, that after a little glitch where it didnt find the save file first time it loaded the game (R4 created save, complained on load about no save file, reset, loaded 2nd time no worries), it WORKS PERFECTLY!!! Playing it right now!! :)

Life is sweet :)

(Please add to the list Mr Admin sir :) R4i card (running in R4 mode, as am using a DSL for test) on firmware 1.18b - Working!)

PS> I am testing with 4718 - "Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (E)(BAHAMUT)" EUROPEAN version of the game, fyi

9. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

This will work with the R4i only? Or any R4 clone?

10. githo

githo Member

Does it work on the normal r4 and what did you do for get it on the r4
    because I don't get it working on the R4

11. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

r4i shdc is a clone (i thought) and so far it only works on that, no luck with the r4i gold that is. (where are you smart persoonsss!)

12. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

r4i-sdhc I think is based on the DSTT, firmware isn't usable on any other cards though as far as I'm aware.

13. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

They say that this game doesn't work a 100% on Ez Flash V and Vi but it is something with saving at the end of the game I think.

14. noseyuk545

noseyuk545 Member

Hi if you want this game to work on a R4i-sdhc card you need to download this game 4757 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing *MULTi5* (E)(BAHAMUT) and update your firmware to 1.18b @ www.r4i-shdc.com hope this helps. :eek:

15. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

:'( :-X If it does not work on R4 SDHC then don't post!!!! I have R4 SDHC!!! need patch or crack for AP...
    DAmn Nintendo!!! trying to stop the Pirates!!! They will have a debt to pay to Davy Jones!!! Or Jolley Roger!!! lol

16. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

they dont specifaccly need to dl that rom, other roms will also do fine

17. AZANDEYANDA

AZANDEYANDA Member

Post Merge: [time]1269040463[/time]
    I have always got my software from this site, however (v1.15) and (v1.17) both contained four seperate folders ,moonmemo,moonshl2,R4menu and R4 dat file.
    The new version (v1.18b) is full of about 100 files, I've never seen so many!
    QUESTION... What do you do with all this stuff, do you have to put it all on the micro sd card or just some of it???
    COMPLETELY CONFUSED!! Would someone please help!

18. noseyuk545

noseyuk545 Member

I did post it works on the R4i SDHC card as i tryed it on a normal R4 card and it did not work!
    Post Merge: [time]1269043352[/time]
    There should only be four files did you go to the right site?

19. D-Lloyd1990

D-Lloyd1990 New Member

Has this happened to any one recently ? because I tried downloading the game twice from here and every time I extracted to my R4i SDHC card it's always said the file was corrupted

20. itz_jeo

itz_jeo New Member

black screen,
    I own SuperCard DS One OS v3
    SDHC