1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. abeer salam

abeer salam New Member

I bought an acekard and downloaded the akaio 1.6 RC1 and it works without any patch or fix just download the sonic and sega all star racing Rom and play.
    Thanks to all who post the solve.

2. steven r

steven r Member

has anyone found a version that works on the r4i? if u have can u give me the address?

3. BlueSonikku

BlueSonikku Well-Known Member

I take it you did all the paliminaties of flashing the card and all that stuff right? maybe you need to do a clean format.

Back up your games and files that you want to save. Then go to My computer and right click the drive, reformat it. Then go back to:

http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

Down load and install: "M3i Zero Core data file V1.4"

Then install the newest firmware and see if that fixes the problem. This was all I did and it works fine for me. I played Sonic Classic Collection all the way through no problems and S&SASR.

4. Jckest

Jckest New Member

I need Help
    I have an R4 with the ys menu but when i load it the screen just goes blank
    HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Because it has anti-piracy on it!
    There's no patch for R4

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol C'mon buddy, you've got to read all over the forums about this... Anti-Piracy is the new thing

7. BlueSonikku

It's much easier to ask a stupid question and get your answer (even if yelled at you) then taking the time to read, which they did accomplish in the first reply to them. It's lazy yes...but effective.

Though it would be nice if someone would patch this, as I don't want to give up on my R4 yet. Though I'm not holding my breath.

8. DragonQuester

I seriously think that patchers gave up on the outdated cards like the R4... Acekard and Cyclo are the s*** nowadays.

9. Kainem

Kainem Member

Honestly why give up now? its the last year for the DS pretty much. Its not like there are loads of games that will still come out for it. This is one of the last batches of games. After Golden Sun and with the announcement of the DS2 the original DS will pretty much die.

Wouldnt be worth it at all to buy a new card now when its only gonna be good for a couple of games.

10. DragonQuester

yeah I agree with you on this... But I just really hate the hassle of having to patch every single new game that comes out.. My main concerns now are Dragon Quest VI/IX which will definitely have AP, but i dont know how much security... In Canada, the DSiXL has come out, how about you guys?

11. BOBAN10

BOBAN10 New Member

SO IS THERE NO HELP FOR US WITH R4 CARDS THEN ------

WILL I HAVE TO BUY THE GAME

PLS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. Joren469

Joren469 New Member

Ummm people are saying no help for R4 does that include the R4i? and if not did they patch it yet?

13. BlueSonikku

This is what ticks me off so much about Nintendo...every year it's like a new system comes out that you have to buy the same set of games for all over again cause they don't play on the new system (save for the DS and it's GBA feature). Pick a freaking system and stick with it!. Take Sony's advice and make it a system that's upgradeable over time, then having to revamp all your hardware every year. I had a friend that had 4 copies of the same game simply cause the new system could'nt play the old one, so she had to buy it again, and again, and again with each system. Nintendo's Cash Cow much?

This is also the reason why any time I can stick it to Nintendo I take the chance ¬¬

I'm not giving up on my R4 yet..I still like going back and playing my games on it and I still love their menu more then Touchpod for M3i Zero. It's just looking like Flashcards might be in for a short life span as technology progresses.

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Strage about GBA feature

All real ds cards use the GBA BIOS though the firmware of the DS to boot the cart

All the games having problems lately , seams to work with encryipted rom though no$gba 2.6a with GBA BIOS (nintendo logo) enabled...

Mabe they are trying to use GBA BIOS as a block of the rom loading through a flashcard, Rather then a direct boot of the rom, Just a thoguht ?

15. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

will someone make a fix for 1. 17 a12 its what i use its unofficial r4 firmware better than ysmenu and easier to set up in the first place

16. rom time

rom time New Member

R4 Ultra, 1.54 firmware no luck

17. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Update to 1.55 then, and see if that works. If not, I would suggest an Arm 7 swap, then trying to boot the game up whilst holding X.

The R4 Ultra is an Acekard clone, albeit the official AKAIO will not work, there was a hacked version of 1.5.1, but you'd still need to do the Arm7 trick.

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Dose anyone have just the arm7 that works to upload ?

mabe upload to ifileit

19. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Um, it doesn;t work for No$GBA 2.6a! It won't open...

20. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

Good news guys...

Been looking at this game for a while (I'm on an R4/DSL) and the R4 manufacturer I am using (r4i-sdhc.com) have issued an update today (v1.18b) that claims to now load this game (and the EUROPE version) on the R4's :)

Downloading to test now, but hopefully this is "another one bites the dust" !