1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. blinkgirlgirl

blinkgirlgirl Active Member

It dosnt work for my R4 with YS menu.................................

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Obviously, this is well documented in the previous 25 pages.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well if the ap can not be hack for the r4 then any real or clone will not work with anyt new games to come out. they will keep this and change the ap on each new game slightly. if anyt thing i am going to try and get a acekard 2i fro my birthday that way i can do the arm7 patch lol

4. blinkgirlgirl

blinkgirlgirl Active Member

OT... But would like to know what flashcart is the best working for all/most games nowadays. I used to think R4 was the best... but now too much hassel & seems like buying alll the gmaes
    the newer games is the oni solution. *STABS SELF*

5. game2007

game2007 New Member

Okay, I somehow got the game to save without a problem in no$gba. I'm not exactly sure how I did, but I think it has something to do with selecting X5 whenever I am about to unlock something, or it might be because I deleted the old save file from the Battery folder and then created a new save file after that.

Either way, the game now runs and saves perfectly for me.

EDIT: It seems you will need to select EX5 when you unlock something in order for the game to be saved. I just tested it by buying a course with EX5 deselected and then returning to the save file selection screen. When I go back into the save file again, the course that I bought is never bought, but the opposite happens when I select EX5 as I bought the course and or anything else.

6. monkeypoo2

monkeypoo2 New Member

Good to hear, I too have the DSTT btw love your avatar picture.

7. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

Is it possible to post a link to a save-file somewhere? if yo have a working save-file I can use.
    I can delete 1 player or start over?
    or is this not possible???

8. jbocas

jbocas Member

......any patch for DSTT yet????
    Also what's the best flashcart i can buy.

9. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure Acekard2 works well with most games

10. snowfreak

snowfreak Member

The Acekard 2i is what I have, and almost any non-working game can run on AKAIO 1.5.1 when it's patched with Arm7, that is if the ROM is not a bad-dump. If it is, then of course it's not going to work. The Acekard gets upadated pretty frequently, so maybe you should get an Acekard.

11. oblivious1

oblivious1 Member

I bought an Acekard 2i to replace my DSTT, and I agree that it's a lot better, but whilst it works and runs 'Sonic Sega Racing', on my DS, the card itself does not work on my DSi, as I had hoped it would.

12. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

It will work on the DSi if you have the 2i, and you update it to 1.4.

13. oblivious1

oblivious1 Member

Big THANKS for the tip ;) I looked into this and my card now works great on my DSi 8)

14. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

Is there a patch for R4 SDHC yet? :D
    sorry if someone already posted it or something, too many posts to go through all of them :eek:.

15. gabonesque

gabonesque Member

sorry, the patch isnt out yet.

16. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

haven't tried this link for r4 but can someone with an r4 please test it out
    http://www.dl4all.com/search/r4+firmware+2010.html

17. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

thanks :p and the patch is almost ready, i now got it to work so you can play one race but after the race is got stuck so I'm trying different codes and I'm getting further i think it will be done soon. if you want i can post this patch so you can play one race xD

18. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Wait the patch is for all flashcards?

19. KingofKings24

KingofKings24 Well-Known Member

i just tried this game with my R4i Gold with 1.4 firmware. and after it said loding it just froze. i couldnt even start the game..why is that?

20. GhostFace977

GhostFace977 Well-Known Member

So wait, would this work with R4 with ysmenu?

Cause DSTT and R4 are kinda the same..