1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Tryed it for ysmenu anyway but still no go ...

2. ooo1

ooo1 New Member

when i start the game all i see is a black screen

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

game been out for 2 weeks and still no patch. and if i am going to buy the game i am going to buy it for the 360. not the ds. for 1 dlc

i still say if any thing the ap might be fix with the with the hex editor

4. jedimasterlink10

jedimasterlink10 New Member

how do i replace the arm7 file in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and i using acekard2i with the AKAIO.1.5.1 firmware. so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. shadowboy460

shadowboy460 New Member

Any got any idea for R4 SDHC v1.18 with ysmenu just get a black screen arm7 patch or not?

6. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Looking and trying to patch this game for DSTT and with no results, well ... i think ill patch it soon becouse the clean rom doesn't load and my card says its error loading rom , and now with the patch it starts but it get stuck when picking a character. When its ready ill post it.

7. rathexeron

rathexeron Active Member

have you tried with the new extinfo.dat file on gbatemp? i prey to god you get it to work lol then we just need a patch for classic collection lol!

8. sonicroms98

sonicroms98 New Member

I have a ttds and i wated three weeks and the patch isnt released i cant wait any more
    is ther any way that could make it works

9. oblivious1

oblivious1 Member

Well, if you really can't wait anymore then your only option is to go and buy it.

I really don't know what some people expect..... ::)

10. PasQ88

PasQ88 Member

If there would be no patch for DSTT, I buy this, but not now! €40,00 here in Holland, to much for a game! :p

11. bex3001

bex3001 New Member

Im a bit new 2 all of this so please forgive me if i sound stupid..
    My little one really wants this game so i downloaded it however there is an error while loading on the ds i knew there was possible problems with it but gave it a go. I have an R4i card if any1 could please give me easy step by step instructions on how 2 get it 2 work it would be much appriciated
    THANX GUYS :D :D

12. oblivious1

oblivious1 Member

No fix available as yet for ttds or r4...

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I kind of stopped waiting for this... R4 is not going to do me any good now

14. bex3001

bex3001 New Member

ok cheers guys if poss can sum1 keep me updated if any come out or if you know of the best place to keep checking can you let me know :D

15. jet100c

jet100c Member

I'm just gonna by the game fuck all this I'm also gonna buy a new card any suggestions this r4 is just to much trouble

16. metal10

metal10 Active Member

any patch for M3 Simply DS, i have latest firmware installed alrdy version 1.14 but still no work, any other patches?

17. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I think Acekard2 is good

18. zidane28

zidane28 New Member

AP is put so that all of us would go buy the game and play...

So for those that can't wait for the patch, go and buy the game...

But I do wonder is it mean that we have to buy every little single game from now on?

19. steven r

steven r Member

i was looking forward to playin this on the r4i but it doesn't work!!! if anyone has found a patched version of the game that works on the r4i plz plz plz give me the adress to the site that u got it from!!!

20. AKAIO 1.6 runs this well, I just can't use Download Play or Multi Card Play