1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. shockingx

shockingx New Member

okay... i have a M3 DS Simply. so should I wait for a pre-patched game or would the DSLazy work. because i tried to use just the arm7 fix and it didn't work...
    i need help.

2. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

yeah, hence the ''All Star'' bit, I've not hear of some of the others aside from Billy Hatcher :|

Well, I'd say go for it, everyone else is finding out via trial and error(that's how some of the patches are made)

3. ek2

ek2 New Member

What the patch for the Hyper R4i

4. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

3 days since the game was realesed, and still no patch.i remember with Spirit tracks,i only waited about 2 hours and vwala,a patch was there!

5. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

only 3 days? feels like it's been a week

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

wait what about a ar code i mean there is one for chrono triger could they make one for sonic and sega

7. SimplePlan

SimplePlan Member

i don't think that nds roms are going to work for much longer as nintendo australia has taken strong action against importers of R4 cards and others, one man was sued by nintendo for uploading New super mario bros wii onto the internet 7 days before its australia release date he was sued for $650,000

8. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

no, that was 1.5Million for him making himself publicly identifiable
    and if a code would have worked, it'd be done and fixed by now; unless the rom is still gone, that is (>_> Seph...)

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

A Code, a Patch, a Manual hex edit... It's all the same. It's not like the people in the know just haven't thought about using one or the other. It's just that nothing has been developed yet to fix it. And three days is nothing. Mario and Luigi's AP took over two weeks to get patched for the R4, and it wasn't until the unofficial TTDS firmware fixed it that the R4 could run it using Ysmenu. The rom came out on 9/11 and the R4 fix was finally created on 9/27.

10. gameboy5.0

wow well he uploaded a console game. i think only handheld games sould be uploaded for one most handheld games or sould say all are not worth 30 dollors most are worth 20 and even more are worth 10

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The value of the game is not in the size of the cartridge, or the cartridge itself. The value of the game is in the data, the time and money it took to create this data.

12. MarcioHP

MarcioHP New Member

Any news on R4? Use the 1.18, did a search on the forum but did not find any relevant result. Is there any way to run it in the R4 without using YSMenu?

tnks

13. gameboy5.0

true that is true. but most games that come out on the ds suck. even if they spent years on it. and the price for them are off. same for the big name companys. like microsoft and sony. nintendo has the right price range of 40 but 60 dollors for the micrsoft games and sony i mean come on. (srrry fro going off topin) well how abut an ar code for this game is the a posabilty to do

14. game2007

game2007 New Member

15. almolfie

almolfie New Member

R4I-SDHC doesnt work :-[ cant wait for the patch :D

16. PasQ88

PasQ88 Member

Sorry for all the comment, but I hate it because this game doesn't work on my DSTT! :(
    Very much games were patched, and also works on my DSTT, why does this not work!? Anyone with a patch? Please?

17. JamieRolandBaldry

JamieRolandBaldry New Member

this game works fine on supercard dsonei :)

18. greendrakkon

greendrakkon New Member

It will happen, I also use the DSTT.
    We just need to wait a bit longer.
    :)

19. makarek

makarek Member

yes r4 users muss wait longer, but its so unfair. R4 team make your patches faster !!! :p

20. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

fool there is no more r4 team.