1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You could try updateing the extinfo.dat and infolib.dat in the TTMenu folder

http://loda.jp/dsm/

Or http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/
    Post Merge: [time]1267134413[/time]
    CoolKill3r

Are you talking about a R4 sdhc patched ysmenu of some type, or original R4 with ysmenu ?

2. shoshi19

shoshi19 New Member

Note do not put your ds into standby(closing it) it freezes the game. Well it does for me not sure about everybody elses.

I have been online once and the game ran with no lag or anything.

3. snuffeltjesnuselte22

snuffeltjesnuselte22 Active Member

I have r4i-sdhc with TTDS menu.. I've tryed several menu's of TTDS but all don't work.

4. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

could someone give the ARM7 patch?

and is the game good?

5. FedeArce92

FedeArce92 Member

How long can a patch take? :p

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

25 years.

7. ErliX

ErliX New Member

Please help me! M3 card firmware 1.47g maybe.... i don't remember. write when start rom: error with saving and e.t.c.
    And please discribe me what is arm fix and AKAIO
    Sorry with my english. From russia with love

8. Fallenz

Fallenz New Member

Can you please tell me what i need to do with the ARM7 patch for the rom to work?
    Thanks.

9. FedeArce92

FedeArce92 Member

Then god help us all

10. Csokis

Csokis Member

Lastest original M3DS Real firmware (V4.7g X - out 23-2-2010) and ARM7 Fix 1.0 from FileTrip. I'm using for "donor" rom is Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth (E)(iND). That's all, working game. ;)

11. rafha

rafha Member

my flesh card is r4sdhc upgrade work? :-\ or need patch thenks

12. randazzo87

randazzo87 New Member

i have the acekard 2 and AKAIO 1.5.1, i tried using the arm7 patch with sim city j, and nothing happens. it creates a fixed.nds file but it is 0kb and it doesnt work, even when holding x while loading can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

13. Csokis

Csokis Member

Put 4697 - Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth (E)(iND) rom into donor folder, and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (U)(BAHAMUT) into patient folder, and run fix.bat!

14. mastersworddude

mastersworddude Active Member

You need to have a working game in the donor file and the nonworking game in the patient folder. This is all in the readme.

15. mrstupidquestion

mrstupidquestion New Member

Anything yet for EDGE, the kid is going mental. :eek:

16. jet100c

jet100c Member

how did you get it to work on the ys menu it did not work for me were did you download it

17. dj rayp15t

dj rayp15t New Member

I got a R4 card v1.18.

Any rough guesses as to when the patch will come out?

Will the universal child patch work for this?

Cheers.

18. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

Works with YSMenu O.O how????? i have tried and i got rom load error....

19. Ultramon

Ultramon Member

I've got an AceKard 2.i with AKAIO 1.5.1, the latest loaders and a newly patched game using dslazy (used Mario Kart (U) to get the arm7 I needed). Like other people have said, I have to press X when booting the rom up but it does work.

20. The Actual Gold

The Actual Gold New Member

I am inexperienced with my Supercard DS One. Could you give perhaps explain to properly run a 'clean' rom?

Just to clarify, I have already tried to load the game. What I am not certain of is how to properly run the game on the Supercard. This is not my first time playing on the flashcart, but I am unsure of how to proceed with this game.