1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

wel
    well if r4 has no hope,then i would say that dstt has the same fate!!since ysmenu uses dstt`s firmware

2. PasQ88

PasQ88 Member

Nothing found voor DSTT? Zelda Spirit Tracks works fine om my DSTT, this should not very difficult?

3. mummum

mummum New Member

i have it working on acekard with AKAIO 1.5.1 on a ds lite but will not link up to another ds and will not go online,just freezes when i try either one and have to reload the game,any one have any ideas for me?(ive tryed holding x,holding a,and then i tryed holding both as one person said somewhere but it almost broke my card!!!!)thanks for any ideas in advance!!!! xxxx

4. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

You can't break your card, you can corrupt the microSD card, but not the AK2 itself(only one way for it to become damaged, and a normal user is unlikely to do this.)

5. cheif913

cheif913 Member

For TTDS users and R4 users, I did some research and found something called extinfo.dat, apparently they are working on patching it.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210705&hl=

This is the link to the extinfo.dat page, the latest one doesn't have the patch, but they have assured us that they are working on it.
    (current one fixes AP for other games on my TTDS)

So for those saying there is no hope, you may be wrong

6. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

mumum

To have Wifi working I think its down to exactly which game the arm7.bin came from when its patched,

"7 Wonders ......(U)" or "Mario & sonic at winter olympics" works ok

I patched with 7 wonders and load it holding down "A"............ wifi works fine, saves work, etc

7. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

How about No$GBA?

8. anite555

anite555 New Member

Edge card with 1.8 os it works yesssss

9. Segtendo

Segtendo Member

Good to hear that :) I got an R4 that has YSMenu. I hope the patch for the exblib.dat comes out soon.

10. metal10

metal10 Active Member

any1 have the patch to fix anti piracy protection for M3 Simply DS for version 1.14 i have?
    plz post the download link and guide link here plz n ty if done so xD!
    I really wanna try this game xD!
    Post Merge: [time]1267844779[/time]
    i dont really get wat to do after i download it, the fix, some1 plz give me a guide?

11. metal10

metal10 Active Member

not the game download, im talking about the patch for anti piracy protection block, where id the download link for that and how do i patch it, i want the GUIDE!

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I do not believe there is a patch. So far the working flashcarts have done it through firmware fixes.

13. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

so there still not a patch yet dang. i try replace the arm 7 9 y7 y9 files but did not work

14. metal10

metal10 Active Member

i tried the arm 7 patch for M3 Simply DS firmware 1.14 version but it still doesnt work, WHY?

15. gameboy5.0

i am think it a hex code or something

16. metal10

metal10 Active Member

O yea, i remember doin the hex code for kingdom hearts as well n i succeeded xD! Any1 mind sending me the hex files to download and hex guide plz n ty cuz i forgot xD!

17. TirithRR

It might work, if they had the hex edits needed.

But that is patching, just manually instead of automatically with a program. And I haven't heard of a patch yet for this game.

18. metal10

metal10 Active Member

ok wen will it come out for M3 Simply, im really anxious to play this game?

19. TirithRR

I don't know about the M3 Simply. I believe it works on the M3 Real with the latest firmware and an Arm7 fix.

And it's impossible to say when a fix for a card will come out. It will be out when it's out.

20. gameboy5.0

yha well i think if there going ot be any tihng it going to have to be with the hex editor. it might just need to chage one of the number codes