1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. juming

juming Member

Yes it is, confirmed, also EDGE now can play Bejeweled Twist.

2. FedeArce92

FedeArce92 Member

Well they managed to fix Zelda Spirit Tracks for my R4 so Im not losing hope :p I would like to buy a new one but Im seriously and completely broke. (Girlfriends are EXPENSIVE)

3. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

Have R4 SDHC ver 1.25 and Ys Menu and downloaded from this site http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDHKSKS0 get "(Rom loading failed) Load rom errcode=-4, Please reset system". Can any one help?? please email me at [email protected] :( :eek: :'(

4. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

EDIT: wrong thread XD

lgzlink1, not wise to put your email in public, spambots lurking, as is 4channers

5. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

Thnx Omega_2 , can you show me how to make it work!!!
    Still new to forums, my bad!!! :'(

6. Sehjenkai

Sehjenkai Member

works fine on my cyclo with 1.57 update :D

7. AZANDEYANDA

AZANDEYANDA Member

Are these the duff "cloned" ACEKARD 2.1 with the NOT SAVING/FREEZE PROBLEM.

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NON SAVING ACEKARD 2.1!

http://www.acekard.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5032&extra=page%3D1

8. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I got my AK2 from DX a good while back, except mine was 13$.
    Shame they don't keep them at their lowest price :\

9. asif hossain

asif hossain Member

Can anyone tell me what to do when "Save Data Could Not be accessed, turn off ds and reinstart the ds card" error comes? I know what to, i just want to be sure. After some tweaking, Sonic and sega is giving me this error instead of just the black screen.

10. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Darn no DSTT fix yet.. I should get the original card when I had the chance to..

11. game2007

game2007 New Member

12. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

i am still waiting for r4 sdhc pathc lol dont tell to buy new card i am not going to

13. EmoGloomy

EmoGloomy New Member

Any Fix for M3DS Real?

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It works , but just a quick little thing

Set your no$gba 2.6a with no$zommer , select GBA bios (nintendo logo) and save it in setings

After clicking on your rom, Click on the bottom icon , quickly goto other (H) > EXTRA > EX5

get the full package no$gba here with bios and firmware.bin

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm

15. Beef 2.0

Beef 2.0 Member

So I am r4 user and I have accepted I am probly never going to get this on my card. But it still looks like a fun game so the question is. Is this game really worth buying? is it worth the 35 bucks? I enjoy a game of Mario Kart ds wifi here and there so is the wifi experience better than mario kart? if this is the wrong thread for that kind of question i apologize

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

deleted

17. brianbes

brianbes New Member

Hey, i use R4 Ultra with Akaio 1.4.1 and it gives a black screen. I hope the patch will come soon
    Post Merge: [time]1267717089[/time]
    gives black screen on R4 Ultra with Akaio 1.4.1

18. elstevo

elstevo New Member

New firmware out today and the game now works on my M3i Zero.

Can this be added to the front page by a moderator please?

Firmware can be downloaded here: http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

19. jgblahblahblah

jgblahblahblah Active Member

does anybody now howmany anti-piracy checks there are?

20. game2007

game2007 New Member

Actually, someone named sonictopfan from Gbatempt.net found it first, so you thanks him instead, not me.

Can anyone get the game to save on no$gba? Mines is strange... Sometimes the save file is still there when I start the game, but the things that I purchased would go missing as well as the unlocked cups (though there is an instance were a purchased stage doesn't go missing). Sometimes the save file just completely disappears! But it's the former that keeps on happening currently, not the latter. If anyone having this problem as well or am I doing something wrong? A little help on this would be nice...

EDIT: It's "sonictopfan", not "soncitopfan".