1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Sega is known to make certain games Multi language, so there's a good chance it might.

@shypanda: did they put them back on DX?

2. 410mikael

410mikael Member

Have someone tried to fix arm 9 and arm 7 ( Maybe work on R4sdhc)(I hope it works)

3. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I doubt we'll see a fix for the clones, at least not for about a week.

4. rathexeron

rathexeron Active Member

From what i've read, this game is in English, German, French and Spanish.

I tried using the arm7 and arm9 from mario kart to fix it on a TTDS and got past the errorcode, but only got a blank white screen when the game loaded. Not sure if anyone else has tried it though.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Arm9 would cause it to have a falt full stop, It will also cause it to full crash with no$gba 2.6a emulator

6. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

thanks i may think about it then

7. AZANDEYANDA

AZANDEYANDA Member

They say "the page or product could not be found,The link you have followed may be mis-configured or outdated,In stock and on hand (Dec 31, 2008"

they're not listed now, only CycloDS-Evolution $46.50, goodprice though if you got them!

8. luvelias

luvelias Well-Known Member

you wont see the product page, it'll just add it to your cart you'll have to google the product info etc.

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

is DX secretly selling them still?

10. oblivious1

oblivious1 Member

Yep :-X

11. For EDGE users, game now works with recent EDGE OS Update V. 1.8

http://www.edge-ds.cn/downloads/EDGE-OS-1.8.zip

12. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

If it does, should get a mod to edit first post with it. So get to it EDGE users.

13. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

anyone played a console version of this? i just play the demo on xbox live and it is so much better than you would think considering everyone has been saying how close they are. i mean the worst thing about the ds game is the drifting as soon as you hit a drift you can basically slide back and forth as you want and almost stay in a drift for the whole race. you can pretty much drift boost around the whole game even on straights with out even trying hard. (if you thought snaking was bad in mario kart you will hate this as its even easier to do on sonic racing) but atleast in the console game its as it should be. anyone else find the drift on the ds almost a game killer?

14. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

=/
    No M3 fix....
    I have this downloaded and ready to slap a patch onto it!

15. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I've tried the wii version as well as the DS one, I also have the pc version ready to test somewhere >_>

16. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

so wot do you think about the drift mechanic?

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

wii has a bit more of a complicated system, the ds is easier to control XD

18. cheif913

cheif913 Member

Hmmm, So much talk of R4 and its clones (I got the message - it doesn't work)
    But what about TTDS? I have heard nothing lately, does it work? is there a patch? a hack? anything?

19. bwfc1979

bwfc1979 New Member

hi all.....i am defo a novice when it comes to making games work. i have an R4 card and thats all i know. Can anyone tell me how to make it work with this game??? cheers :eek:)

20. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

if it doesnt work on ysmenu it wont work on dstt :/