1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

On gbatemp.net, a running poll shows AceKard2i as most popular right now (~50%)
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210614

2. AZANDEYANDA

AZANDEYANDA Member

They put the supercard bellow the R4!!!! yet people here seem to rate the supercard???

3. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

People go with the 'hype'
    Remember when kanye west was popular for like a week?
    Just like that.

4. AZANDEYANDA

AZANDEYANDA Member

Guess your right.... but leaves me more confused than ever!
    Popularity polls dont always show the best card only the most common, they vote for their own!
    I want Reliability, least fixing ,and patching, and all round messing about.
    And Good regular updates for the latest games!

I SEEM TO BE COMMING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THERE ISN'T ONE!!

5. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Well, AceKard2i with the AKAIO firmware seems the better choice for those on a budget

6. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

Okay, My kids have a EZ Flash Vplus and an EZ Flash Vi card, I couldn't get this game to load but thanks to the help received from this forum, I searched in google for the "RC12" file and then downloaded it and unzipped straight into the root directory of my MEMcard., put the "E" version of this game in and then booted up the DS (dslite), clicked on the game and it laded, no errors, no white screens, plays perfectly - my kids are going to be well chuffed..

Thankyou to all who helped :)

7. teheezin

teheezin Guest

DSTT !!!

8. 1nfernuS

1nfernuS New Member

Still does not work :(

9. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

Ive have also herd that holding both a and x together worked for someone who couldn't play it when just holding one of them other than that im out of ideas just make sure you have used the sonic and mario at the winter oylmpics for the arm 7 file and that u have got latest loaders for akio (do the wifi update on the root menu if your not sure).

10. Henryvansteeg

Henryvansteeg New Member

There will not come a patch for r4ds cards.U have to buy another card.
    But u better can buy the game.I bought it for 20 Euro's.
    And i like the game a lot.
    SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT CARDS.BUY THE SHIT.

A Happy sonic racer...

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Wasn't there already a post like this around the beginning?

Also, check the save size type before you do anything else, change it around a little, maybe it'll work then?

12. 0_0bleach

0_0bleach New Member

Does it work with YSMenu?? Plsss reply....

13. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

No, and from what I can tell, you guys are in for a long wait.

14. juming

juming Member

Hm... I use ARM7 fix and hold X while load in Acekard 2i on my DS Lite, and I already played on WFC with other 2 people.

15. 0_0bleach

0_0bleach New Member

Well I just cant wait for the patch....=)))))))))))

16. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

@juming Yeah, but that's an easy fix for the AK2's, not the r4's

17. talonrex

talonrex New Member

cheers for all the help, used DSlazy and ARM7 fix, worked a treat for me and game is running sweet ;D

18. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

For some reason, the controls for the DS version feel slightly easier/better than the wii version, but maybe that's just me XD

19. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

if the french version can run in english i am buying it tomorow reply french people at 20 euros its a bargin

20. luvelias

luvelias Well-Known Member

I just bought 3 acekards using this link: http://www.dealextreme.com/shoppingcart.dx/add.18728~quantity.1~r.15759474 it says they're packaging it and took my payment so I'm assuming they still have it in stock and other people have ordered this way as well.