1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. gamerzz1

gamerzz1 Member

not working with m3 simply neither

2. 410mikael

410mikael Member

hey guys, i have a r4 sdhc kernel 1.32 English. it doesn't work on my r4. i did a arm 7 patch and a xdelta patch. on ysmenu it also doesn't work. can someone please tell me how to patch it so it works on my r4 sdhc 1.32. thanks anyway

3. imperialmask

imperialmask Member

There's no fix for R4 yet.

4. Mesar

Mesar New Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDHKSKS0

This one work on Acekard 2 with AKAIO 1.5. when holding X, game is good but mario kart is better.

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Well, Ez Flash is also waiting for a fix for the U rom.
    E rom works fine.

6. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Ok, just so we know where we stand on this:

AK2/AK2i: Already said to be working with ARM7 patching, supposedly, there are 'fixed' roms in the thread.
    R4(clones, copies, fakes, whatever): No.
    SC DSONEi(EOS SP1): Works for some running it 'Clean' and speed set to 1. Does work for mine, whether it saves or not is not known.
    Cyclo: Most say latest beta firmware makes it work(beta 4, iirc)

If your card is an r4, most chances are you're running a knockoff, just get a real cart that's not just slapping the r4 name onto some random cart.

Most of my ds stuff I get from my sig, so maybe you can use it and get an acekard2i or something else that works?

7. alleni12001

alleni12001 New Member

Umm. How about desmume I tried it on no$gba and dont work just black screen the whole time. Tried to change settings and everything and still fail. Someone said it worked with desmume i just wanted to see if it was true or not.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez flash runs the E rom.

Is Ez Flash a R4 clone?

9. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

I've got an EZflash Vplus and Vi and none of these will run the E version. Do you still need to replace the arm7 or leave the nds as it is straight from being downloaded...?

10. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

Post Merge: [time]1267557522[/time]
    some people dont have the chance to buy those flashcarts,so they buy the cheapest one r4,u cant blame them!

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Actually, the cheaper you go on a cart, for example, if it costs LESS than a happy meal, you should rethink your purchase.
    The AK2/AK2i is under 15$ most of the time, so I don't see how that 15$ is expensive; the EZFlash 3in1, now, THAT, @ 30$, is getting to be expensive. My supercard was priced at 23$, sort of pricey, but still affordable(though I never paid out of pocket for my carts XD)

Most of the time, people who use the rom from RomU have it unmodified

And no, EZFlash isn't an r4 clone

12. JamieRolandBaldry

JamieRolandBaldry New Member

dsonei doesnt work

13. prso82

prso82 Member

Now working on EDGE cards with latest update v1.8.

http://www.edge-ds.cn/

14. Griswold77

Griswold77 Active Member

For CycloDS users with the latest firmware update 1.57 Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and Bejeweled Twist are now working.

15. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Bejeweled was working since I got Supercard EOS, I prefer the old ones, though

Yes, it does. Get the Evolution OS SP1 firmware , and set Run as Clean and SD speed to 1, it might not save, though

16. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

I've tried loading it normally, tried holding the x (which actually pops up the delete option) and then the load button and even triewd holding the a button to load it and it just always loads a white screen only.

This is the E version from Romulation i've tried. - any other ideas...

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I think you're using an r4 or one of it's many clones, right?
    The r4 does not run this game, a patch is unlikely.

18. StullenAndi

StullenAndi New Member

I've managed to bring the EUR version running on my M3 DS Real with the current to the Sakura.

So, so:

First you need a Xdelta patch. Which there are http://filetrip.net/g25123381-4757_Sonic_And_Sega_All_Stars_Racing_EUR_NDS-Sh4d0wZ.html.

Then you need xdelta UI. That there are http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=6934

Then Patched Rome with her Delta X UI. Just the Rome with the patch (xdelta file) slide into the xdelta UI folder. Then start the program, and the Rome patching.

So that the game runs for me. I threw me the current Sakura for my M3 DS Real on the map. That way, there is http://filetrip.net/f4374-M3-Sakura-TouchPod-for-M3-RealM3i-Zero-1-46X-4-7gX.html.

Sorry for the Bad Translate; i´ve made it with google..... :eek:

And now have Fun with Sonic & Sega All Star Racing ..... ;)

19. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

I've got 2 cards EZflash Vplus and EZflash Vi - how do I see if they are "clones" - ??

20. hagridandfang

hagridandfang New Member

D: I guess I'll have to get a new flashcard....