1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doomeyes, Feb 25, 2010.

1. EmoGloomy

EmoGloomy New Member

Mnay people cant play without patching, including myself, is someone working on the patch?

2. asif hossain

asif hossain Member

Hope a patch for No$gba comes out soon. It is probably the best ds emulator.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well if people stop saying that the made a patch for it when all they did was change the arm 7 then i think it would be done a lot faster lol dont care for wifi i just want to play the game

4. wallyjuan

wallyjuan Well-Known Member

how do you want me 2 prove?????? do you have a r4sdhc? if you do ,where do you download your firmware from......i download my from r4rts.com......if you get it from somewhere else i cant help you ....if you have the same card i do i will show you how.....or just read my all my posts.

5. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

got r4 sdhc it only gives a black screen

6. wallyjuan

wallyjuan Well-Known Member

that 11 year old your talking about .....it does work r4sdhc(rts)

7. rathexeron

rathexeron Active Member

Ok guys, potential progress on TTDS. i tried replacing both the arm7 and arm9 files with the mario kart version. didn't work, but instead of an error code, the game loaded to a blank white screen. i'm a bit of a noob wen it comes to this kind of stuff, but its well worth someone else giving it a go to see if they can get it going. used the E version of mario kart and the U version of sonic on TTDS firmware 1.17a12. hope this helps!

8. rolocosto123

rolocosto123 Member

It gives a Black screen when started on R4i Gold. Also, i have no idea how to patch something, so a link to a pre-patched version would be appreciated when released. thanks :)

9. gameboy5.0

wait so you have a r4 sdhc

10. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

man that wasnt anything amazing,its just a simple patch that a even noob can do with arm7!!so whats the point saying that was a 11 year old kid that done this patch!!its just a simple arm7 swap!even my 7 year old brother could do it

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Still waiting for RC13

12. gameboy5.0

ok then can you post the rom on a site where i can download then

13. ingrao

ingrao New Member

who's doing a patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

i hope that one is doing a patch!!!!

(nu effe in het nederlands: is er wel iemand die de patch is aan het maken???)

14. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

well at least he tried i couldn't do it at 11

15. imperialmask

imperialmask Member

Umm... what's the difference between R4 and R4 SDHC? At a first glance I'd say it's only the SD card compatibility (regarding capacity). So if that patched rom works on a R4SDHC will it work in a R4?

16. pascal kik

pascal kik New Member

I have a fixed one.
    downloaded with torrent.

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Can you upload it here so other people can download it.
    Via megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire ...

18. titus123

titus123 New Member

can i download a good rom????????????????????????

19. PasQ88

PasQ88 Member

Tried the USA FIX one, but no response....I use TTDS, there's nothing like a patch for it already?!

20. yonicaesar

yonicaesar New Member

or just give the link:D