1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some of my anime drawings

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by casper1910, May 13, 2008.

1. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

http://hyves.nl/index.php?l1=ut&l2=photo&l3=show&media_id=217254344&media_secret=dO_W

It's not much really, but it's something (not even close to clyffe's masterpieces :$)

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

wow they are good

I can only drow some faces and a little bit on bodies though

3. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

What looney said is right. If you want to draw your characters in proportion try starting off with basic shapes to form the character or whatever you are drawing. Then when you feel it looks good then start to add detail like eyes, hair, mouth etc. and add more form to it. Like alot of things drawing takes alot of practise to become good even i'm still learing alot about drawing and I still get aggravated cause I stuff up drawings hehehehe. So just keep at it ;D

4. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

well I'm no expert but what my friend taught me to do was first draw a stick figure, then draw circles on the points of articulation of your subject then draw around them for detail. If you're stick figure is proportional to the pose you have in your head, when you start to add details it'll fill out nicely

I still suck at drawing though so this maybe random rambling :p

5. casper1910

Yes that is another way of doing it, there is alot of different ways of getting your anime characters into proportion. You will have to experiment with a few of them to see which on works best for you. Everyone has their different style of drawing.

6. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

;D NICE! ;D

7. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

drawing? dont ask me with that

8. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

this is weird i dont see any drawings(pencil drawings) its all weird image too much fantasy runs in your minds. Nice job though in making those things, it was hard, try making manga.

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

don't be down on your self to be honest i think yours looks a bit better. but thats my opinion as i like action shots with a nice lot of shading and not to keen on colour standing doing nothing characters

10. casper1910

I really don't see what you are getting at? Try making manga? It is manga! ::)