1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Some harsh news about the US, and the internet T_T

Discussion in 'General News' started by Tomoka, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3804

2. DoktorP

DoktorP Active Member

thank you

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Oh, so you did. Well done.

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO TEHUBER IN REGARDS TO THIS THING BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU LOT HE'S ACTUALLY SMART

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I'm smart ;_;

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

did you mean to say this

6. tehuber1337

You're stupid.
    Actually, so are you.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'm not smart. But I know enough to know that tehuber is the second most smartest guy in RomU, the first being Suis.

8. tehuber1337

Hey, I resent that. I couldn't possibly be less intelligent than a Kiwi of all people (assuming Kiwis are closer to being people than sheep).

Tonight on IRC Suis and I had mentioned having differing views on whether free will exists or is just an illusion, but we didn't get to properly discuss it. To the best of my memory, that's about as close as we've ever come to disagreeing about something.

9. Suiseiseki

Having differing philosophical views is normal between two people of different backgrounds. We respected each others' opinions like civilized men after presenting our respective cases.

Also, I never bring to bear my full intellectual might because to be honest I love fucking around, so any comparison between tehuber1337 and I is based on guessing and opinions. As it should be. Legends are made based on this sort of shit.

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Having the right eye wear is part of it aswell.

11. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

gawd ikr; you have no idea how much legal pot we'd be smoking right now if it weren't for the Canadian government's fear of offending archaic american laws based in ignorance and very old politics that are completely irrelevant now.

seriously, if some of those paranoid, jittery right-wing tea party lunatics would have a toke once in a while that country would probably be in MUCH better shape. on SO many levels...levels...there are so many levels now...

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Agreed. I love being Canadian and all, but honestly, Canada in it's inception has never been incredibly different from America. The only things that are literally different in Canada from America is that we have a mixed economy (that the Canadian government wants it to change every term), our government, climate, and population. And the most important reason why, because Canadians pride themselves of not being American. Seriously, this is one of the things that have dubbed us Canadian to the core. Not that we all hate Americans, a lot of us don't, it's just that we like not being American. It's been this way forever. Seriously, it's in school textbooks.

That being said, I hate the Government because instead of trying to be different with laws, we've always been the forefront of supporting America. If we don't support a large bill or law in America, the government is scared of losing it's American support. Super gay.

I would be more inclined to agree if these right wing tea party lunatics decided to stop letting Fox skew their views and stop labeling themselves as just Republican and start calling themselves unbiased voters and viewers. The thing I believe that Canada has right is that I know no one that calls themselves hardcore Liberal, Conservative, Bloc or whatever.

13. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

14. Suiseiseki

No, I was quite clear in my post the first time, thanks.

15. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

For those who had not seen because they were too busy attempting to insult the thinkers of romu, COICA has been delayed for at least a little while. At least till after the elections.

Guess who wants to keep their seats in the govt. and their big juicy paychecks?

16. Suiseiseki

Everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.