1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Social Grouping (preps,rockers,emo,nerds,etc)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robolink, Nov 29, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

No, it's usually just a good way of showing who can't spell, you can spell, you just choose not to do it so well, nor do you use "I wud liek 2 meet u thar 4 dinur".

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

you clearly said,

thats not identifying who and who cant spell, also grammar =/= spelling, thats you being an arse by deciding people are inferior to you without just cause.

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Okay, i'm an arse ^__^

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i can't spell, firefox corrects me. Before i post half my post has little red lines under it :(

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Maybe you could practice on that, then.

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it would not help much it's to do a mixture of issues
    the primary school i went to messed up the method of teaching me so i didn't learn spelling correctly then along with the high IQ and problem solving brain it lets me down in area's to do with writing, sequencing, memory and attention span.

that's why i keep saying grammar and spelling has no bearing on intelligence. i know many people that have perfect writing but are as petty damn stupid (from my perspective anyway).

7. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Hahaha ^_^ I just wet myself laughing at that.

8. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

My group is that I don't have a group. I go from group to group hanging around with most people (except the lunatics, FIGJAMS (look it up) and the preppies).