1. This forum is in read-only mode.

so what do you choose!.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Which one of these fast-food places are the best

Poll closed Sep 5, 2010.
  1. McDonald's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Burger King

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In-N-Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wendy's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack in the Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmm...i wish i could pick taco bell T_T

choice:Wendy's

BTW, this can really vary based on location -.-"

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

exactly......moderation............
    then again their products in my opinion have gone downhill in flavor............
    maybe that is causing the sickness (poisoning)...........
    or if you stop eating fast food for a while (lets say 1 year)......and you eat it again, your body gets thrown off balance, because its not accustomed anymore..............

Hypr: as you can see i apologized..........
    ...........that may be true in some way for him.............i on the other hand, realize my mistakes and apologize................if the guy still wants to be difficult (a douche) i just ignore............im not perfect but i try to resolve the prob..........
    he might also be mad due to the fact some members agree with me in some way.....with the exception of Natewlie

that is true.........as i stated before....mexican mcd, sucks.......

yes i know it can vary by location...........but as i stated before i live in the us....i really don't know what they sell everywhere else......and, taco bell is not a "burger giant".........

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Can I ask a question?

Do all of the fast food joints in your Areas/countries only ever sell fried & fatty foods? Don't you have fast food joints that have stuff like salads or hearty meals on their menu?

Just like in Japan, they have curry rice as one of their kiddie meal line ups as opposed to just burgers & fries.

Here in my country, we even have fast food restaurants that offer mainly set meals, which is composed primarily of a form of viand plus rice, instead of just burgers & other fried foods. However, as children are more enticed to burgers, spaghetti & fries & a free toy, it's no wonder why they'd often get tantrums if you take them somplace other than McD's or its biggest competition here which is Jollibee.

[​IMG]

5. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

@cahos
    question about pic:

Are those all members of the Jolly gang? Can i ask the name of the 2nd and 3rd from the left? I have never seen those 2 before. Also, are they yours or did you just found that pic in the internet?

Thanks!

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

some do sell salads...mcdonalds for example..............

jollibee is not a burger giant............

7. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

yah but it usually salads but if you add like dressing it becomes unhealthy i guess
    and mcdonalds sells apples with i think caramel dipping in their happy meals

8. Admiral_Lindsay

Admiral_Lindsay Well-Known Member

I like Wendy's.
    For 4 bucks, you can get a whole meal!

By whole meal, I mean, dessert and stuff.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Nope :p

It's also a fried chicken Giant, so it pwns both McD's AND KFC :p

Also....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollibee

The picture's not mine, I just found it via Google :)

Jolly Gang Roll Call!

Starting from the far left:

Popo - French fries haired guy, wearing Jollibee waiter's outfit/uniform from the 80's.
    Mico - Used to represent Milkshakes before they were removed from the menu & replaced with softdrinks or juice.
    Lady Moo - She's a cow, ergo the meat of burger patties.
    Mr. Yum - He represents a regular hamburger & wears the 80's suit worn by a store manager.
    Jollibee - The leader of the crew.
    Hetty - Mico's twin sister, represents Spaghetti.
    The Champ - he's a boxer with a Champ burger, the equivalent of a Big Mac as his head.
    Chickee - She represents Jollibee's Chicken based products.

And...

Twirlie - Who represents an ice cream treat.
    [​IMG]

10. damanali

Regular Yum
    Yum with cheese
    TLC
    Champ
    Aloha
    I think there are other more but i forgot the names... its like Aloha but without the pineapple and with more bacon, they also tried the chicken burger, and even a pancake burger.

I think those burgers classify Jollibee as a burger giant. Also, Jollibee was created as a burger place, before the coming of the Chicken meals. If you don't believe me, watch the 80's film where they hang at Jollibee. All they eat are burger and fries with the milk shakes.

But if breakfast was to be considered and not regular meals, i would choose Mcdo over Jollibee. The big breakfast and hashbrown. Also, Sausage McMuffin w/ egg are extremely good.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

So originally the franchise was supposed to be an ice cream parlor & not a hamburger joint.

12. damanali

Didn't know that. Should have read it first in wikipedia than hear the story of my friend's father and watching old movies. Well, another info added on the coconut shell.

13. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

That doesn't make them cool.
    It make them retards looking for attention.

14. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Naw, they just say to try to fit in with the other people who bash McDonalds.

Also, what's up with Culvers? Is that all over the US?

15. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

McDonald's - everywhere, cheap food
    Burger King - never went there
    Wendy's - awesome