1. This forum is in read-only mode.

so what do you choose!.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Which one of these fast-food places are the best

Poll closed Sep 5, 2010.
  1. McDonald's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Burger King

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In-N-Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wendy's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack in the Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Quite honestly, I never have fast food, as it's not available where I live. But when I do go to the city where it's available, I rarely have it, why? Because it's like junk food, no wait, it is junk food. You have to have it in moderation, be it about once a week, that and if I eat too much of it, I feel sick, like extremely sick. And cooking your own food is really rewarding and is good for you and better than fast food.

Also I used to be able to eat as much as I want before I had the twins, but now I can't. Fuck you children.

Also exercising is more fun and relaxing than people think.

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

McDonalds

Great food, great service.

Bad things:
    - Long waiting
    - Kids screaming through the whole building....

3. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

lol i hate them all but most mcdonalds. i like de ballon (dutch one) i love them =p but from the list here i like burgerking the most, in-N-out and jack in the boxs i don't know =p. and when i was in america wendys just looked from the outside horrible xD

4. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

I'm actually against fast food since I exercise a lot and I'm on a low fat high protein diet.

I'll still eat it when my mom buys it for me (I mean helooo free food!)

But other than that I prefer living healthy.

5. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Burger King (Hungry Jack's in Australia) is great because I love the flame grilled taste even though at the moment I have no sense of taste.

6. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

macdonalds is great in kuwait because its cheap and when you ask for large you get giant (yes thats right ive been to kuwait)

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Long que means bad service, kids screaming is common in fast food, and great food...

Dude, they shrunk half their menu items, the BIG MAC isn't as big as it was years ago.

Go to hungry jacks, sure it's fatty as hell, but at least i know I'm holding something hefty and tasty and doesn't feel "light".

I bet it's not that big.

I know in Australia it's piss tiny.

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

kept me busy for an hour and ive ate a large big mac meal in about 3min which is the same as what i ordered a large big mac meal in kuwait

9. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I hate all of the people that are like "I ate McDonalds for the first time ever last month and I threw up after" blaming it entirely on Mcdonalds and not their poor bodies.

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I think the poll title should be changed to "Which of these fast-food places is least offensive to my stomach?"

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

and you can see its clearly them as noone else would eat at somewhere where the food made them puke

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

90% of them are probably just saying it to look cool, the only way it'd probably happen is if you were sick beforehand, or right afterwards. Or you ate too much, or you literally never ate any sort of unhealthy product and you ate McDonalds and it was a shock to your system.

Food poisoning?

13. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Jeez, you're having a serious problem. Is it so difficult for you to be nice?
    You're on of the members I really don't like. Just because you can't be nice.

14. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Big Mac/ Mcdo hamburgers here in our country and on other countries taste different...
    Maybe because of the different breed of cows and the way the ingredients are grown and harvested....

When i was young and did not know about this, I thought the food here like KFC/ Mc Donalds are imported from the US... but when i grew older and wiser, I knew that they use local ingredients and they just use the brand name and architectural design of the place. Also, because i was old enough to travel to other countries, i knew that the taste also varies from place to place.

15. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

that true when i went to portugal their mcdonalds burgers tasted different from here.

also we dont have the in n out burger or jacks
    ive never tasted wendys

so id rather have burger king to me the burgers taste better and i also like Harveys their salad and burgers are made fresh:p

16. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Fries taste different in china. They're more bland.

17. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

With presumptuous people, like 'thatonemexicanguy' and you on this forum, yes.

Oh BAWWWW!

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

God forbid you correct someone in a humorous way and they take the joke wrong.
    Holy shit, someone doesn't like someone on the forum!!!!!! :< :<

HYPR WHY WOULD SOMEONE HATE YOU?!??!!?!??!?!?!?

19. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I DON'T KNOW! WRRRRRRYYYYHNNNNNNNGGGGGH!

20. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Who pretends to throw up to look cool?