1. This forum is in read-only mode.

so what do you choose!.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Which one of these fast-food places are the best

Poll closed Sep 5, 2010.
  1. McDonald's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Burger King

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In-N-Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wendy's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack in the Box

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

as loony said you shoulda added more ones for the uk like pizza hut ( a fact about pizza its one of the only three foods i ate in venice others were noodles and ice cream)

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

choices are listed above.......oh, and i wouldn't know what they sell in the UK....i don't live there.....
    that is true......my brother wanted to go into a McDonalds in Mexico and it sucked.....it was by far the worst burger ever.....
    wut....what do you mean you don't like burgers (or fast-food) [your entitled to your opinion though]............
    guessing some anorexic girl talked you into a semi-vegan lifestyle (or you sawSuper Size Me)......
    obviously if you eat to many you could get a heart attack, but if you watch yourself you should be fine.......on the other hand, hope you don't get to attached to your grass, i highly doubt you rather starve..........
    [​IMG]

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Not eating at mcdonalds because you watched supersize me sounds unfair. The guy ate Mcdonalds for all his meals and did no exercise at all.

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

LaughingStock: yes but....most people do not exercise..........and there's the problem...........

5. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Not only did you manage to fail reading comprehension, but your logic sucks as well. Welcome back to first grade elementary, dumbass!

Also, for your information, I do have an active workout schedule that I follow faithfully everyday. I exercise three times a day, and jog a mile or two. My workout routine is as follows:

* 50 push-ups
    * 200 jumping-jacks
    * 100 sit-ups
    ^ And I do that three times a day. Which takes me five to seven minutes depending on my pace.

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

don't mean to burst your bubble smart one but...........re-read i said semi-vegan that means you are flexible in some areas such as fish and chicken...............
    off topic: this is the internet and i can write what and how i please............just saying, your the one getting aggressive (or offended)................
    i never said anything about you not having a workout schedule.........i said
    this implies exercise in case you did not know..............

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

you cant be semi-vegan...

8. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Semi-vegans (flexitarians) eat mostly vegetables and OCCASIONALLY meat-based products such as chicken. My diet does not refrain from eating meat of any kind, so I do not fall in to the semi-vegan category; the only thing I refrain from eating is fried and processed foods from fast-food restaurants. So, the reading comprehension ball goes back to your court, you presumptuous idiot.

Also, did you even bother to ask what I usually have in my sandwich? I put quite a bit of pork (pepperoni) in them.

And nex26 is right: anyone who classifies themselves as semi-vegan are kidding themselves.

9. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Being vegan is just insane to me. Nature doesn't live off itself for no reason.

10. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

But we're all going to die eventually anyway, maybe some sooner than others, so I figure I might as well enjoy myself while I can.

I don't really like fast foods with fried burgers; it tastes off to me. I love grilled patties like in Brothers and Burger King.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Damn right, better dying enjoying life than missing out on it.

Ever had steamed burgers then?

Also, doesn't Wendy's in your country/ies serve Salad you toss yourself?

12. doughboy

doughboy Guest

just cause its not broiled or has condiments does not mean its healthier.........
    im not a vegan myself, i know a gril who is "kidding herself" at being one i guess (semi-vegan)................
    The point i was trying to make all along......plus the exercise would help if you want to eat processed food which most of us find delicious........
    Thing is that the post was not about wether you like it or not.......
    There was no vote choice that stated "i dont like burgers" it said choose one that you like and criticize the others.....doing this gets us off topic............
    by the way Hyper the picture was just a joke.......would it make you feel better if i took it down?.............

13. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

You came off as a presumptuous douche assuming that I was a "semi-vegan" refraining from eating meat, due to your inept reading comprehension abilities. Picture or not, it does not make a difference.

14. doughboy

doughboy Guest

whatever you say..........just trying to follow the forum rules.....
    :( :) :D

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

How utterly BORING, then again it's your choice.

A bit of subway, and hungry jacks works for me, about maybe 2 times a week at most.

[me=hYpNoS]awaits someone better at debates[/me]

16. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i like subway.......thats my only vegetarian intake......

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I prefer to have some meat, pizza sub with all the stuff that doesn't cost extra (though pinapple is nice).

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

As I understand Hypr's posts, he isn't against eating meat. He's just against eating at fast food joints simply because of how the grub's cooked.

19. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i understood that to begin with......but i made a small joke and it got out of hand...........
    we both started getting off topic as stated in my previous post, and i apologize for my actions...........

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I worked in fast food for 4 years, it's good and bad.

When I worked it was to perfection, but at times other workers would get lazy and...let's say the store wold be shut down if they were caught.