1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sneak Peek & Change Log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seph, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

@Seph there is a typo on the GBA section, it should be Gameboy Advance, not Gameboy Advanced.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Actually if you want to be accurate it's "Game Boy Advance".

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Like button is SO YESTERDAY! So few bother pressing it.
    These [​IMG] and [​IMG] buttons are the NEXT BIG THING!
    Lets have them here. o_O

4. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Nope! Dislike button (or hate) will make negative effects aftermath. I also request this one on other forum (GBATemp, Ngemu), but they refused..... :(

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Hey guys why hasnt the username changed?
    Mine was Neon32 but now its my first one can i get it changed to neon32 again?

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Display names aren't an option on Xeno, so server ignored them on the import. Go find the username thread and request a change, or go cry to Reider - that's what I did.

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Guess i have to find the user name thread again :)

8. Prectorian

I posted regarding the above in page 5 of this topic.

Note:
    Short cut ... go to 'SITE SUPPORT' section.

9. Prectorian

It's a 2 sided sword, yes. But that post was meant more as a joke seeing how few 'likes' been pressed towards my posts. So, I was hoping for a 'dislike' button for them to press at my posts. I'll appreciate it either way. :p

10. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

@Seph The favicon which appears at the web address bar hasnt changed.

And are you sure that our stats haven't changed?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Because the favicon didn't update. I might change it to the new logo style but tons of other things to do right now.

12. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Also some smilies and trophies are restricted here right? Like the (y) :thumbsup: and others.. Post count trophies

13. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

I saw the label rating in roms but how are we supposed to change the rating?

14. Monsieur Fudge

Monsieur Fudge New Member

woah... I don't check up on this site for a few months and it suddenly got revamped *applauds to the people who made this possible* anyway a question: why does my birthday say that I was born on Dec. 31 1900? also is where do i go to change it? (it said I was to contact an admin or something) danke in advance :)

15. Seph

That part is still do be done. I mostly just forgot to remove it from the item page.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Seph has made a change to the DB, anyone who is 115 years old should now be able to change their birthday

17. Seph

I'm just going to use this thread as a change log of what is new.

Now we display emulator compatibility for some games. Initially we're showing for about 1030 Wii games. Soon we will map the Wii games still missing a compatibility rating and then we will get to work on adding compatibility rating to GameCube and maybe other systems as well.

You can see an example here: https://www.romulation.org/roms/Wii/007-GoldenEye-U-PLAYME.rar

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Here's one issue I found...

Old posts that have links to Youtube videos no longer work. Do we need to use a new forum tag for them?

RFE: Addendum.

How come I'm logged in here on the forums but on the main site I'm not.

Also my old username and password combination seems to not work on the main site but here on the forums it does.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  19. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It's email now, not username for the main site.

20. Prectorian

Yup! Main site requires separate login from forum. And it's not just the youtube link issue. Some old bbcode are not recognized, e.g. bullet list. Secondary issue.

Edit 1:

Main site login can use email address (which you have use to sign up here in the past) or username. If not mistaken, Reider pointed out about a week ago that if you had requested username change, then you'll have to use the new given username instead of the old one. But for this, best if Loonylion/Seph can reconfirm. I'm just saying base on recollection of past discussion.

Edit 2:

Got to go for now, my home just got hit by the worst storm. Roof flew, power out, trees fell, etc. Gotta fix some of it before night fall. Catch up with you guys later.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015