1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SMT: Strange Journey Official Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Mar 23, 2010.

1. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Re: SMT: Strange Journey TODAY xD

Will it be like SMT devil summoner? I couldn't clear that game coz I got friggin' stuck at that stupid fire demon boss crap that knocks the shiet out of my characters and demons... :(

2. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I think it's better than Devil Survivor... The story is less engaging for now, but this game just feels better :p
    Conversating with demons is interesting ::)

3. rhoipd

rhoipd New Member

I downloaded this one (US version) but it turnred out to be infinite space..why is that? :'(

4. Perturabo

Perturabo Member

You must have gotten the files confused, I downloaded it and it works fine.
    I got annihilated at the first boss, I'm assuming I have to grind some levels to get past.

5. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

for all people who think this is similar to devil survivor:its not,its back to similar gameplay as the original SMT games

6. rhoipd

rhoipd New Member

4779 - Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (U)(BAHAMUT).rar ---this is the link i downloaded..the N.America link
    Post Merge: [time]1269451053[/time]
    4779 - Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (U)(BAHAMUT).rar--this is the link i downloaded from this site..the N.America link but its infinite space!!!

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Download from Europe server then ::)

8. rhoipd

rhoipd New Member

oh nevermind me asking...i used the europe link & it worked..its the real one... :)

9. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

amazing game :) bringing back super nostalgia from when i was really into dark spire and the etrian games, i never got a chance to play the old smt games but now i kind of want to , might try nocturne next after i have completed this truly epic game.. and infinite space

10. NeoHack

NeoHack Well-Known Member

is the fix for R4 out yet

11. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

not sure buddy, works fine on my acekard.. ill look around though to see if there is a fix for you yet

12. NeoHack

Ok thanks a bunch! Ive been looking but coulndt find it...R4 is the woorst man!

13. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

i know.. my friend just ditched his for an acekard.. and although i will continue to look for a fix and pm you if i ever do find one.. you are really better off just ordering an acekard man.. too many headaches with the r4 nowadays ..

acekard2i = perfection , specially with an awesome guy like normmatt making great firmware for us undeserving slobs xD

14. NeoHack

Ok thanks! If I find it I will pm you.
    About the card I was thinking of buying CycloDS but now im between Edge and Acekard too lol!

15. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

literally man , acekard is the one that will have the fewest problems for you

anyone else will agree with me I am sure , its not even worth thinking about edge or cyclo xD

I appologise to edge/cyclo users if you are offended :p

16. NeoHack

I know but I looked in the oficial Acekard site and the dude who releases the update to the firmware looked really pissed!
    And said to peolpe stop asking for updates or he wouldnt update anymore.

17. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Nice game.
    Devil Summoning and Negotiating is nice.

Kinda hard though, common for most SMT games.

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it;s been a little hard for me too, although i'm quite early on in the game, only around floor B3 i think on the first dungeon. The demons can be pretty strong, i currently only have a few personamons. I was thinking of fusing, not sure what i should try and fuse. I'm gonna be carrying over moves like dia and certain attack moves.

19. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Gonna need a lot of Dia.
    And I'm keeping different element attack for my Demons.
    Doing the Demon Co-op is a big help.

20. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I've tried the co-op attack while hitting weaknesses but we don't seem to do it a lot