1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Smoking Girl : Bad or Sexy??

Discussion in 'Debates' started by EDRICK88, Dec 25, 2008.

1. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

WTF no one starts smoking because they think its cool trust me from first hand experience I started smoking at 14 some of my friends were the same and it wasnt because we thought it was cool we wanted to see what it was like and we only continued because we liked it and dont say it was because we were addicted because you cant get addicted after one smoke
    I get that some people dont like it because of the health risks and what not but we have already been forced to smoke outside now so stop complaining its our choice and there is plenty of help for people who want to quit BTW im 18 now
    oh and on topic It doesnt matter really whether or not the girl is smoking

2. kidopitz27

kidopitz27 Member

All of the smokers are just curious people they are curious because they will
    1. think that it looks "COOL"
    2. they want to know what it taste like
    3. when they saw someone they know smoking
    4. is smoking really helps when you are nervous?

for me even if you are a guy or a woman smoking is bad (cigarette = Cancer in a box with design ^__^)
    "SMOKING KILLS" if you smoke a lot

3. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

and?do you not think that most smokers know its bad for them we smoke because we like it even at 14 I knew smoking was bad for me but I continued because I liked it

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I think the word that was being looked for quite a few posts up (when we're talking about "it's the tar and the chemicals that kill) is Carcinogens.

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

This proves curiosity kills the cat...

6. snebbers

^ Lmao, true.. :)

7. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

lol smoking is badass for man(solid snake smokes) but for a girl...nah.She will lose her meekness.

8. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

Smoking not ok...

9. allkratos

BUT it is somehow badass.(if you are an army walking around smoking)

10. snebbers

I haven't played Metal Gear Solid for so long... I used to role play and get him to smoke and pretend that he was stressed, always good fun...

11. meobi

meobi Member

hot or not it's their decision to smoke. they know the risks (cigarette packs in some countries have pictures of diseases on them) and if they don't care then fine by me. haha with that said. im a girl and i don't smoke because its cash consuming.

12. tranceman01

tranceman01 Active Member

actually i started smoking cigarettes because i wanted the extra 15 minute break that is acceptable by all businesses. i started smoking hookah because its more of a social thing. you sit around and pass the hose bullshitting for an hour or so, however long the coals last.

BTW Hookahs work under the same principles as a bong only the shisha (flavored tobacco) goes on the top bowl, is smoked with coal, goes down a pipe, sucked through water then goes through the hose. where in a bong the weed goes on the side and is burned gets siphoned through water and then you suck on the top. its basically reversed.

13. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I particullary don't like smoke, make me bad, can't breath real good, also the smoker's breath aren't good, how 'bout kissin' a smoker girl, not for me coach.
    Just my tough, nothin' else.

14. ruralmonk

ruralmonk Member

to me, smoking is a huge turn off, i hate it, i cant stand it, and im allergic to it! lol

15. allkratos

Well for some people,it's a necessity.

16. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Smoking is bad. That's all there is to it.

Yeah. Its their decision

17. juzzy01

juzzy01 Well-Known Member

At the end of the day if you think a girls hot cause she smokes
    she most likely won't last as long as a hot girl who doesn't smoke.

18. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Smoking is sick, its just disgusting, it would be hard for me to be convinced to go out with a girl who smokes

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

its disgusting and it stinks!
    im a health freak that visits gym twice a day and eats healthy i dont need anyone killing me with their smoke

20. N1Goon

N1Goon Member

I hate seeing a beautiful girl with one dirty cigarette in her hand.... you know what I don't understand; some people say they smoke because they wanna 'live life', well if you wanna live life you shouldn't you be trying to make it longer rather than shorter lol