1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Smoking Girl : Bad or Sexy??

Discussion in 'Debates' started by EDRICK88, Dec 25, 2008.

1. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

hey guys, like the topic said..
    if a girl smoking ,is it bad or hot??
    what do you think??

[​IMG]

my ex girl just start to smoke 5 month ago..
    at the 1st, i saw it as a bad habit .. then 1 week ago i met her..
    she still smoke, but now she's very hot..
    im enjoy her wet red lips wrapped around a smoke..darn..

what you guys think??

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

bad, smoke from cigarettes interferes with my breathing.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I personally dont find it bad, nor hot, if a chick smokes then she smokes, if not then all good, so long as she doesnt bitch about me smoking. My partner smokes on weekends while shes drinking, when shes not drinking she doesnt smoke, whereas I smoke daily.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Bad, they lose weight but it gives them bad health, bad breath, shortened life expectancy, skin discolouring and various other problems. You can also be affected by passive-smoking and could also smell bad.
    Plus what gain do you get from smoking?

5. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

pfft i hate girls that smoke regardless if they hot or not. It makes they breath smell like crap. i dont want to be next to anyone that has smoked in the last week.

6. amatsusah

amatsusah Active Member

smoking girl= bad&naughty girl
    smoking guy=thats a normal habit
    if u marry a smoking girl u can get a imperfect child, i wont if i were u. ;D

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i instanly lost intrest in any girl who smoke... your though?

8. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

depends what they smoke, its sexy when i'm sharing a joint with them but normal fags make people smell like shit and its not nice i don't care if they smoke its just the smell of it after that bothers me especially if they smoke a cheap brand it like kissing an ashtray

9. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

1. weight lost
    2. a sense of self-confidence
    3. incredibly bad breath
    4. that feeling when everyone is looking at you with disapproval

not that i smoked, it's how i felt if someone is smoking next to me in a public place

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It depends on how a woman carries herself & her smoking.

If she wears decently & smokes, I see it as just some woman smoking. I don't care if she wants to burn her lungs or not.

But if a woman smokes & looks well... uh, skanky &/ot sleazy, I see that as being a major turn off :p

Just like that photo, she looks like one of those girls who play hookie, cuts school, ruins her life by fooling around with lousy boyfriends & such.

11. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Bad. Definitely bad. God forbid I need my partners to at least be concerned about their health.

12. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I don't know what you've been smoking, but that girl doesn't look hot at all. In fact, she looks terrible (you can clearly see that girl is about to age!) I've seen hotter girls in smoking ads than that.

By the way just so you know, for young people, smoking stunts their growth. So chances are that your ex's 'hot look' came from the growth stunt as a result of smoking. Just as how quick your ex was able to obtain her appearance, she can also lose her appearance in the same amount of time as well as long as she continues smoking.

13. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I'd hit it with a fucking hammer.

Never would i find her attractive, you need help if you think that's hot.

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah smoking is one of the "stay clear of" traits in my book.

15. Littlekill

Stunts her growth until 25, then she'll instantly turn into a 45 year old.

16. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

They lose weight when they start smoking, but if they quit, they get incredibly fat (fatter than they were when they started smoking). That happens to both men and women, although some people don't get as fat as other.

17. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

she smoke not to lose weight

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    she is my ex girl, what do you guys think?? :p
    she cant be fat..huhhh, she will regret that..but ohya??!! i should advice her perhaps..

18. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

No it doesn't. I started smoking when I was 9 years old. As I stand here today I'm 6' 3" tall. I'm the tallest member in my family, on both my mother's and father's sides. I guess if I never started smoking I would be 8 feet tall? LOL

But I have since quit smoking. I have been a non-smoker for almost 2 months now.

But I must digress......getting back on topic: I think girls that smoke lose their attractiveness. And believe me, I've seen some really hot girls that smoke. Unlike the girl in that picture. She's pretty, but she looks like a good girl that's trying to be bad and is afraid of being bad and getting caught. So she just has the look.....a poser.

19. Littlekill

Some people smoke till they die with 0 signs of cancer and by something completely unrelated at the age of 96, that must mean smoking doesnt cause cancer?

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nope, there is still a general correlation between smoking and cancer but do know that smoking has changed over the years, cigarettes are much worse than they used to be, people start at a different age than people used to do and people's body/lifestyle is different so reactions will not be the same...