1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Slow Game Saves in Pokemon Black 2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by biwot, Jan 9, 2013.

1. biwot

biwot Member

Thats ok. I appreciate the help. Ive gotten a lot more help with this emulator on this site than when i was with the PSX emulator forums. Its all good. I guess i just gotta find someone who will trade with me.

2. Zero000x000

Zero000x000 New Member

Hello. I don't know if you already found the solution to the game saving slowly, but I encountered the same issue and I believe I found a way to fix it.

Basically, the problem seems to be the fact that the battery save file is 8MB for some reason instead of the usual 512kB. I used the offline save converter by UniqueGeeks to convert the 8MB DeSmuMe save file to a 512kB DeSmuMe save file. After loading the game from the new save file it seems to work just fine, normal speed saving and Wi-Fi Club saving works without communication errors. It did delete things like Hall-of-Fame data, and C-Gear settings and whatnot though. All in-game time-base events (swarms, Join Avenue, etc.) will probably also be disabled for a day.

I hope this could help someone.

3. Spiche

Spiche New Member

I just made an user to thank Zero000x000 for the solution, after trying for many days to get my savings on a reasonable speed!
    And to everyone else having the same issue, just give it a try!

THANK YOU very much sir/madame!!