1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Slipknot Bassist found dead in hotel

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'd also like to add this massive "victimisation" complex to my hate list about emos.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...um...killing your own flesh and blood?

Regardless (unless the guy tried to kill you) I wouldn't wish death...and I thought they sounded better after Iowa.

Especially the last one, so I want slipknot to come back, with or without a replacement, who knows-it might give us a new powerful sound you might enjoy.

Never wish a band to end, they normally cave themselves in anyway like limp bizcuit (shame that happened-stupid Fred Durst being the "front man" taking charge :( )

I KNOW :(

THe emo girl I knew took it because she wanted to release the pain, to think your strong by cutting yourself...is resonably pathetic.

Ok, since I'm no longer friends with the bitch (long story) she cut her arm one time because her mother was away (she was THAT emotionally attached) and her school grades were too far behind to catch up...she is on a few types of drugs...she also seems to have depression.

It's only when she has some booze that she's happy, but I think that's stupid.

Regardless, gtfo of here Suis, no offense your derailing the topic at hand.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

With all due respect, and in the nicest possible manner, go fuck yourself.

Besides, I was done here anyway.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Not me.

[me=Natewlie]parties etc.[/me]

lrn2signature.

Also, Sonic Unleashed, ew.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, that's it, I'm getting annoyed with the derailment at hand...

If anymore "off-topic" post come up (especially about emo's-LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM GO QUIETLY GEEZ) I will take action.

And for any mods watching, I was getting annoyed at susis's rant on emo's, and "gfho" doesn't work so well...

So, everyone cool-slipknot is the topic (and maybe metal) so stick to it please.

On topic-Now I admit they aren't my number one band, I did like their stuff, the newer stuff like "all hope is gone" was awesome and had alot of emotion, not just rage, but something else...like "child of burning time".

I really do hope they stay together (the remaining members) and prehaps create a new sound and honour their fallen band mate...

Rest in Peace Paul Gray.

6. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Well the band wasn't my #1 fave, but it still is a loss.
    R.I.P Paul.

7. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

yeah slipknot rules :) haters gtfo ^_^ <3 :*

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

DIO!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1

..oh wait

9. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

Does anyone know how he died yet?

10. Littlekill

his rectum was pierced causing serious blood loss

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I actually woke up Pat by laughing so hard.

12. thricee

yeah lets make jokes about another man's death...we are so kewl >.>

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Funny deaths happen all the time, you etheir laugh because you can or be disgusted because you can't.

I'm not laughing or being disgusted.

14. thricee

i was reffering to the guy that said his rectum was pierced....and i cant see how a death is funny in any way...u must be a real moron to laugh when some people are crying :x

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

A butthole ring?...that's wrong in so many ways... :p

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well some people can find anything funny-for example I ran over a seagull once and I kept laughing as I picked it up, watching the brain matter drop out of it's cracked skull...

Plus it's the internet, I expected some people to laugh at the cause of death.

And people, as "funny" as the death is, please refrain from laughing to avoid upsetting more sensitive people (especially the hardcore fans)

17. thricee

heh to even think that we laught at animals...when WE are worst than them :/ oh well...

18. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

you obviously haven't heard of 4chan

19. Littlekill

Human Sorrow/Tears fuel me

20. thricee

grow up kids :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.