1. This forum is in read-only mode.

"Six Year Old Drives to School Thanks to GTA"

Discussion in 'General News' started by ultra, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

Lol , my parents should never let me play gta when i'l was 6 years old :p

2. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Correct. Good point. This kid is nutz....
    Can't believe his parents let him play GTA!!!

3. ax_colleen

ax_colleen Active Member

True :D

Agreed! We still have clutches in our country, I never saw an automatic one before :p

4. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Man this could happen in anywhere, just 'cause this happened in America don't means ALL americans are stupid.
    Do you like if that happen in your country and someone say tipical...(your country)?
    So c'mon don't generalize the things man.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you evidently don't know nomercy.

6. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Sorry loonylion but I didn't get it ???

7. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Yeah, this kid drove his parents' Ford Taurus and then crashed it to a light pole....
    Well... The good thing is that it didn't tip and fall over....
    But hey, this is real... in gta, things fall over easily

8. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

This was in America right?

9. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

yep... hahhaha

10. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

Well that was obvious, like that would happen in Australia! American kids think that they are so cool, so rebel and awesome! Well guess what, They're not! They are average kids, some are less than average! And yes, I do not completely like Americans, only some!

11. ybom

ybom Well-Known Member

I agree with the 6 year old.

On another note, I remember an early 90s Popular Mechanics talking about 7 year olds getting drivers licenses now. Because of that article I should let my daughter drive.

Oddly, since children cannot enter into contract, exactly how can they themselves be barred from driving besides through the parents? Forcing parents to teach their children not to do "crazy dangerous" crap like this all the time really helps society become what it needs to be. We may have to at some point change the infinite cradling of children as a society.

Another focal point. Let's use extremes here, just for discussion. Two 5 year olds start a multimillion dollar business and procreate a child. This new family stays away from the grandparents with the sheer power of money. When the child is 5 (parents are now 10), they drive and wreck a car causing a 50 car pileup and 100 deaths (everyone except the child) GTA style so on purpose. Can the cops legally detain or ticket anyone really that important in the family, in America?

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

I agree.
    I want to drive, too.

13. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

That is cool...i cant even drivelol

14. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

damit
    I cant believe this news is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.
    Kids should make news come true like this dude

15. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Why is it wrong to let kids play 18 rated games? I was playing the first GTA back when i was 11, randomly shooting and attacking random people and i haven't done this in real life... Yet... *shifty eyes*

16. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

The budget for public education in California being so low, and the textbooks and documentaries being so old, I think the school boards should really start considering incorporating whore-killing video games (that sense of fashion or lack of is really detrimental to society, you know) in the curriculum. You should really see our Driver's Ed' books!

Anyway, congrats to the six-year-old! He should be doing it in there too soon, right?

17. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

its not just...
    my parents don't let me touch the keys.... and look at this boy!!!!

DAMN!

18. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

And your like what 17? According to your profile. Isn't 17, when your allowed to drive with supervision?

19. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

yes that makes it even more cruel

(I guess none of this would occasionally happen if I had not taken the car keys without permission, to go to a party)

but its not just!!!!!

20. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

When I first read that I thought you meant that your parents prohibited you from looking at pictures of boys.

Oh, just be happy, man. You're legally able to get a job. Being fourteen, the only thing I can do is... what, lemonade stand? I'm cute but I don't think I'd ever be able to pull that off! No, no, I'm much more suited to human trafficking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.