1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sign here if your waiting for megaman starforce.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by robolink, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I always fail to understand why people are so impatient for games, they bitch and moan and go "oh why isn't it here early!!!" then they get it, play it for no more than 5 days and go "oh why isn't this other game here early!!!". It's like today's gamers move on from games so quickly...

2. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

It is not as much impatience for me as it is wanting to see how they supposedly end this series. Will it provide any clues as to how EXE Operate Shooting Star will work in terms of the 200 year gap? Does it tell what comes of Subaru and his friends afterward if it truly is the end? Personally, I could spend months on just one BN/SF game just from the card collecting, side quests and multiplayer alone.

3. KingRohitVerma

KingRohitVerma New Member

I just can't wait for either ROM actually. As soon as one of them is out, I'll just start playing, I've gone through the (J) version already.

4. me123

me123 Well-Known Member

-super signs better then everyone else- i want black ace cos the noise form is cooooooooooool!!!!

5. KingRohitVerma

KingRohitVerma New Member

People going for BA because of appearance make me think of the things I have to bear on the GF Boards...

6. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Red Joker just seems to be the more damage-driven of the two judging by the videos I've seen, so I'll do that one second. It has nothing to do with "OMG LOL LOOK WINGZ!!1!" for me, just the fact that RJ seems to be a bit more powerful than BA from what I've looked into, and seeing as status effects will not affect Joker.

7. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

people the game is out OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT