1. This forum is in read-only mode.

*Sigh* Its been a good 4.5 years people

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rell, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

What part of "I don't even know who the hell you are" gave you the impression that I have any intention of remedying that, or in fact give a shit at all?

I know of you.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Oh man, that rell guy, he was sure forgettable.

Who was he?

Oh yeah, the guy who whined about not getting attention.

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

"Or even"? You wound me, sir :(

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

four years? make that ALMOST two ;)

Date Registered: Tuesday August 19, 2008, 10:35:04 PM

5. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

he could have been on before that

6. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I never knew the main purpose for romulation forum was to gain attention or make the ultimate thread =O I thought it was for information, communication, having fun and *cough*spamming*cough*

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

whaaat?!
    you like spamming, mister!?

8. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Huh? What are you talking about?
    *whistles*

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

uhm...I said...

wait...

Darn, Now I'm the one who's spamming *doh*

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, it's your choice if you wanna be an attention whore...this thread is the thing to attract that kinda attention.
    I'm not trying to be harsh, but it seems that way to me. :p

Goodbye rell. :)
    Seeya later. I always thought you were pretty cool.

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

yea, i know you too.your the kid with parents who wont buy him games... you dont know me do you...

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

13. rell

rell Well-Known Member

hey leave ninja outta this, i know him.he has the super popular nds thread. speaking of which,who the hell are you?

14. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Look, rells back.

15. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

yay! man, that made a difference!

16. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i shared an account with more friend before i moved outta town. Let me make this clear people, im not an attention whore. I just thought it would be nice to have a crazy thread. its kinda funny that i go to sleep and wake a a "attention whore". out of all the people here ive only had 3 friends,kinda, ace101 hypnos and ninja.maybe even goat.I really appreciate all the help people have givin me, but i think the point I tried to make was that im giving up on games. I clearly said I giving up on my future or my daughter. thats what I was trying to say.So no offense, but i think id like thiss thread to be closed.sorry for you taking me as an "ATTENTION WHORE" but id rather thread closed than being accused of something im not. and oh for the guy with the wierd name suieske something i dont know, sorry for wanting to make a super popular thread like you and the other people you named.man, how could people you dot even know get under your skin like this??
    and for you buddy, read my first post, IT SAYS WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS... i know you too...

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

You don't know me. If you did you wouldn't be taking it serious :p
    I have a daughter too, and a job, and have to go to the gym twice a day.
    Stop exaggerating things, you will manage fine.

18. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Let's see 5 kids all of various ages all kinds of other stuff goings on every day and I still manage to pop in and run my mouth doesn't seem too hard to pull off unless I am missing something. and honestly I can care less if anyone remembers me or not.

19. rell

rell Well-Known Member

thats the thing, im not, when ever im doing my homework, i might turn around.if i see anyone of my many video games when i turn, i completely forget about what im doing and dont finish my work. i think ima start taking this whole growin up thing serious. by the way, im only 17. yes im 17 and i have a daughter.I have alotta stuff that i need to tend to, tats why im giving all of my games away.I just handed my wii,ps3 and my 360 to some lucky kids that i felt sorry for.they have parents wont by them games.but yea,
    moderate please close this thread for the sake of me being a attention whore.
    and i se what your saying... i just wanna... i dont know. i just want too. no specific reason. i just want to.

20. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Exactly, why give a shit?
    Chill out, relax and post.

If you're saying you don't have the time do so, fair enough. But lets face it, a goodbye thread such as this one is just weird.

btw, you don't have to pay any attention to the people judging/teasing you, just ignore. Don't get so riled up about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.