1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shoutout to Mario fans!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by mdvtiger4u, Oct 30, 2010.

1. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

oh harsh

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I don't know why I boreded being sarcastic. It's not as if anyone knows how I am anyway. I was kidding. I never even played Call of Duty.

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

good cause if you meant it

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Mario's an uninspired character right from the getgo, seriously, an italian plumber? Way to cash in on a stereo type Nintendo. Way to contribute to the prejudice against guineas Italians.

Everytime Nintendo releases a Mario game, I get really excited because of the hype and people being excited about it, but I'm disappointing in the end result. Mario never has a gun, Mario never has a good story, Mario never says more that a couple words, and Mario has the same platforming gameplay from one game to another. I want a Mario game with an interactive story, I want Mario to sport of iron sights, I want online 24 player multiplayer, I want split screen multiplayer, I want explosions, I want a perks system, a leveling up system, I want a dark setting and darker situations, I want bonus modes, I want CTF, and I want to kill so many turtles and brown little mushroom men by mutilating them, that vegetarians and PETA hate me with every fiber of their beings.

What I don't want is all this kiddie shit that Nintendo has been churning out from the generic kid toy factory.

ROB the fucking bad ass robot and Dunk Hunt did more to saving video games imo. They were actually responsible for stores actually selling the NES.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Mario Galaxy 2 kinda has those aspects. Mario will never be a violent character. He's in a fantasy world and in this fantasy world, whatever he can do, he will.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

cock of doody 4 modern gayfuckstupid sucks. MARIO FTW!!!!!
    WHOOP WHOOP!!!
    according to the table below, mario originally came from donkey kong
    [​IMG]

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

He did, he was called jumpman

god DK rules

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

LOL
    Post Merge: [time]1289216542[/time]
    oh shit it's true

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Nice troll Stan.

I like Mario games for showing that you can still have fun even without spilling buckets of blood.

10. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

It's much more fun when blood and weapons are involved.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/86294

11. gadifer

gadifer Well-Known Member

I'm more Bowser fan.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sket_dance/c091/2.html

Super Mariko!

12. MarioSonic

MarioSonic Member

WOOP WOOP! Bullet bill ftw lol?