1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should there be something like a romulation Magazine?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CainMasters, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

it looks nice but I think the cover should represent the site alittle more e.g. a black-blue gradient as the backgroud. The setting should also have the similar colors plus the text should be easier to distinct from the background .....err..you know what I mean..

plus I don't know wether it was nescessary to lower marios opac.

2. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I've written a short story which is going to be published in a writers magazine... We could make a section of user-written (short) stories or poems (stuff like that...)
    And yeah, an user art section would be cool.

3. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Was mario's opac reduced? didn't notice it

Yeah the text could have been better but hey its a great rush work

Personally I'd like an import section, reviews and a slight gameplay guide to some great games out in japan early, and for people that do play games such as FFTA2 and Luminous Arc 2 they could put up reviews and the like for that :p

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

This would be an awesome idea :) If planned to continue, I would gladly submit articles monthly maybe on how to do something/tutorials or something else :)

5. einherjar

Me too, I graduated yesterday, so I've got 3 months of useless time :D I can help with anything (except graphical thingies... not really my cup of tea)

6. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Hm... another thing I want is to preview games coming in the next month and in the next issue see if our excitement was well worth it for the games that came out through reviews :p This page could actually be done through the forums imo just by asking about each game through the site's members and just copy paste + edit their comments on to the magazine. There are some good sleepers once in awhile and its a shame I start playing them when they are old

I could help out with my free time :p but I pretty much suck at writing so I guess it would be better if I help out with layout and gfx but I could also check out games

7. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

is this approved?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not 100%. We're still discussing it. Sort of.

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I have asked loony to put a board up for me so we will start collabourating ideas once thats up.

10. einherjar

Cool, let's get this up!

11. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Awesome, just waiting to contribute.

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I could write reviews and some tutorials, if those sections rise up.

Ask me, and I'll see what I can do. ;)

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Official board for this will be up soon.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.