1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should Romulation distribute NDS Roms?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by kamuixtv, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

of couse you can in london they have china town you can get anything there.

"de ve de yoo bye de ve de i give yoo gooood price"

2. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

hahaha. equitypetey, don't take my word personally. it was a good fight to break a sweat. I am just pointing out my opinion. it just happen you said something i don't agree on. i guess that's what debate mean. hahaha.

3. kamuixtv

kamuixtv Guest

Cahos: F**K U!
    What the hell are you talking about ? Why do we need to be personal here? huh? I'm just stating my opinion you don't need to blah blah my life here, do you want to blah blah your ACTUAL life here???. The only thing that I'd say was BETTER is your system of choice, you didn't listen to what I said and what you got? You can almost fry an egg with your dual core and your RMA-crippled LG burner. I said so many negative things about the dual core and LG...if you forgot that already then drink ARTHRO.

You're comment on "romulation girls" is a form of sarcasam and subliminal. OK I will be game-centric. hey guys Cahos is a true pirate he uses emulation so he will not buy a console ("demo" purposes doesn't apply) he doesn't even have a GBA (Nintendo is so happy when you buy their consoles they earn so much not like Sony) but I'm not saying that he can't afford any console. He brags that he finished super mario all stars yes the game is good but the controls are lousy on a REAL console. Inconsistent? yes he dreams of PS2 and NDS Emulation (which is unstable even with a Cell processor(PS2) he ditches every PS2 game (while the whole world knows that PS2 is the best console ever) he brags that Vice City is the best game and GTA ever. This is not a personnal attack but some form of inconsistency.

Here's a recap: Do not emulate current consoles, it's ok to use an iso if your umd drive is broken, it's Sony's fault (getting a new psp is a bad idea), Being penniless is not an excuse you should know your priorities (vices or video games?), and I AM HAPPY that there is no piracy or isos on the PS3 :p

If you find hard to understand my little opinion then there's something wrong with you. Be mature enough to understand business and video game business is their LIFE.

Seph: It's impossible to jacksoff all day right? Only an idiot believes that. Of course it's just a joke/exaggeration but Cahos is blabbering my personal life anywhere.

4. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

well is not like they don't know. this site had shut down once from warning.

oh. are you sure about no piracy on ps3? i think not.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Both the ESA and Nintendo are well aware of this site; we are not delusional.

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

romulation members stand with fists raised chanting "the ESA can suck my stylus"

oh and ps3 has been cracked a group did it a while back and it would of happened sooner but copying ps3 games is pointless as blu-ray media and blu-ray re-writers cost loads, once the price comes down on these the market will be filled with rips

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

One more personal attack and I'm closing this and giving temporary ban at the very least, keep debates impersonal and professional.

8. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

Of course you can jack off all day. Blood makes a good lubricant!

[/comedy relief]

9. kamuixtv

kamuixtv Guest

A Debate? Seph, you should archieve (not delete) this topic now. What is this a 1 vs 100 game?

I already gave him a hint before that he does not interfere with this topic. I know you're
    not going to be serious on removing NDS roms :)

About PS3 piracy, all I know right know is it's unstable and some crackers deny it :p

10. Seph

You can easily download and use PS3 ISOs... And it's his right to post in this topic and state his opinion, and you shouldn't flame him for that; I'm quite serious, one more personal attack and it's a ban, and that goes for both of you.

11. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's been said or not, but the games are distributed here also for testing. I mean I have paid quite a lot buying an original game before, which turn out to be crap. So yeah, wouldnt wanna waste your money now would you?

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

The only problem about PS3 ISO's is that, It's an expensive console, that's actually the only problem, and when you mean one more personal attack, and it's a ban, who are you referring to?

13. kamuixtv

kamuixtv Guest

Cahos doesn't even have a GBA or any consoles after PS1 he dreams of a perfect PS2/NDS console he brags he finished super mario all stars, he has no plans of buying any console.

Is he still allowed in here? I thought your ROMS is for demo purposes only.

You find my advocacy of buying originals is annoying? visit my youtube and deviantart there you see something about copy-protection.

Some people thought they know everything about me even my darkest secrets...
    Recently my sister bought me a original DVD of jigoku shoujo and death note because I know it's only the worthy anime at this time (I have other box sets too that I don't need to mention). Before I have an anime distro but I stopped after I'd read the sentiments of JASRAC. Same with audioCDs but I don't listen to music so much. Yes I download and buy them when it's worthy. games music videos anime are parallel to each other when it comes to legitimacy.

14. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I think he's referring to Cahos and kamuix :p.
    I don't really care about buying or not buying originals.
    @kamuixtv: You're proving Cahos right by saying that. What you're doing (from what I see) is bragging about the shit you bought. You're coming to an emulation forum, and advising against emulation (of current consoles). And yeah, you're going to be flamed.

15. Seph

Don't bother flaming him, he's banned anyway.

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

Its still a public forum and he's allowed to state his opinion here so long as he doesn't break any of the forum rules in the process. Its the same deal for everyone else here as well. We don't really care what you do outside of the site at all, since we have no control over it anyways.

EDIT: Seph ninja'd me :(

Anyways, I'm going to leave this open for now. Try to play nice, alright?

17. kamuixtv999

kamuixtv999 Guest

For the last time, I didn't BRAG (insist your stuff or yourself is better than anyone) anything to any person. I don't know where did he get his statements, he is not my HUMAN BLOG in the first place. I don't even tell to people in real life that I have sh*t and stuff I just let them open the topic. Why should I? Does that I mean I need to tell to everyone that I bought a condom 2 days ago or the past week :p

"For demo purposes" doesn't apply, Emulation is a tool for piracy (especially with current consoles) as what BloodVayne implies.

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Okay, I've said this before on a very old post I can no longer locate.

I support the Emulation community for two reasons,

First, I support the handheld emulation scene because I have problems playing on something with a wee little screen, as I have near-sightedness. With emulation, I can play handheld games (right now mostly GBA's & GBC's) on my PC with the screen enlarged to make it eaier for me.

Second reason & the most obvious one, Money.

Buying the next gen consoles cost money & that's something I don't have alot. So I depend on emulation to atleast have a go at games I can't afford. I did buy games before on my Famicom & PSOne consoles, but I earlier realised that with our country's poor economy, prices of things, including games sky rocketed to epic proportions, so I was left in buying bootleg titles 'cause they cost 10 times less. That's why I also said that I support piracy in a way because it helps me get by with gaming. I don't support piracy however to ruin game producing companies though, because without them we as gamers wouldn't be here playing to our heart's content. My support only goes for "making games accessible to any joe who wants to play but can't".

And as I've also said, I play 'cause I Love to play!! So much so that I have finished 200+ games in my life time!!

I definitely do not buy games just to flaunt it, so what if my last console was my PSOne, what matters is I still LOVE playing my collection. Yeah "some people" may think me playing old titles over & over may seem pathetic, but that just shows you how much I enjoy my games. And I do hate the attitude of others that when something "new" becomes available they simply toss out & get disgusted with the old stuff they had, now that's something outright wrong!!!

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

Circumventing a ban isn't exactly intelligent on your part, you know.
    I don't see why it shouldn't, I've managed to avoid buying quite a few dud games because of emulation which kept me from having even less money than I do now. Just because there are people who use emulation for the sake of getting free games doesn't mean that everyone is that way you know.

anyways, since we can't seem to get along here, I'm going to lock this and leave it up to the boss to decide what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.