1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should "mixed" people be brought into existance?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by tyson_rss, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

lol!

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

3. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

You are been made to look stupid so you try acting more stupid?

4. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

All topics created about race/religion/sexual preferences lead to arguments.Maybe thats how they are created-I dont know.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

What do you expect them to be? Tea parties?

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

The disparity in test scores between whites and blacks is historically shown in many many surveys.
    It has been attributed to generally less financially sound schools in inner city areas and poorer areas, and even to mental effects where blacks expect themselves to do worse and then do just that.

While this was written in 1998, it still holds mostly true. The gap is closing but, on average, whites still score higher.
    http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

7. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Conrannex, you never provide any sources for any of the things that you claim. You did the same thing in the thread where you tried to justify comparing furries with paedophiles. I'm not sure whether you do these things because you get off on the attention that behaving like an ass-hat gets you, or whether you really are dumb enough to believe the crap that you're spouting; either way, you're not worth arguing with.

8. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Nice markswan, you are right indeed.

9. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

ITT trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

10. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

I don't know if you're angry or not but I don't think you have heard of google.
    It's a magical thing called a search engine where you type something in, click enter and it finds it for you.

Oh the joys of modern technology! They are astounding.

11. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

There are no sources for your figures because you've pulled them out of your ass; Google only shows results from the Web, so it isn't going to find them. If you actually do have sources: provide them.
    If you can't provide any sources (or any sort of rational explanation of how you could be right), then please be a dear and stop creating cringe-worthy topics to draw attention to yourself; the sort of attention that you're getting could be better provided by trained professionals in real life that may be able to help you with your issues.

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

IMO, mixed people should just be wiped out. Disgusting really, who could ever think of mixing something like black and white, or brown and yellow or red and purple, its fucking gross.

13. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i know, but that not really importance, the importance thing is, it a proof that all of us are potentially related.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Bestiality, paedophilia and now incest. Any other illegal fetishes you think we should know about?

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

hmm i got one, but i'm saving it for future use.

16. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

This. The Middle-Easterner in me wants to make me into suicide bomber and rid the world of my horrible, mixed nature, but my morals cannot harm my superior white genes. Oh wait. Middle-Easterners are Caucasian :D

17. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Maybe rice parties

18. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

I am not a trained doctor, I do not put hands up any asses, stop pushing your fetishes on me, you're as bad as calvin.
    You're getting way too pooper-peeved, I think you need to calm down before you attempt rational thought, just look what you're doing! You're making this thread terribly off-topic. :l

19. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Ah congradulations you get bonus points for this. I didnt think someone with your calibur of intelligence could post such a thing, oh wait yeah I can. Its only fitting a dumbass would speak this way. Yes pal, you are indeed a idiot.

20. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Wat?

Yes! This thread is absolutely making sense!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.