1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should "mixed" people be brought into existance?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by tyson_rss, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

We could use average results featuring test scores featuring different races.
    Or we could look at the differences in brains of different races.

There's a variety of proof that's obviously not going to be published to mainstream media.
    Imagine this on the news:
    "BLACK PEOPLE ARE GENITICALLY DUMBER THAN WHITE PEOPLE"
    There'd be an uproar.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

that doesnt really explain if they are intelligent or not. you are saying that black people are less intelligent because of test scores but it is basically because they are socially incapable of getting the inteligence. by this im mean that they dont have the same opportunities as other people, like going to a good school or a good neigborhood (of course there are exceptions). if they were given the same opportunities as other people. they would be likewise to dod the same tasks as white people

3. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

A group of white kids go to Example School, 4/5 of the white kids get above %60 in their tests.
    A group of black kids also go to Example School, 2/5 of the black kids get above %60 in their tests.

Not to mention the difference is minor/easily overcome. What you're saying is bullshit, why would they do worse in the same school? That trend happens all the time.

4. iluvfupaburgers

do you have proof of this because i can say the same thing changing whites with blacks. but without any proof, your info is bullshit. i could say 4/5 blacks get above 60 and 2/5 whites get 60. also. as i said, they dont get the same opportunities. if you have a controlled experiment in which you controlled social life. where they live, who they live, education, and many other factors and with a bigger test sample. than that would be better. but as i said. many races. specially in the US, are socially incapable of aquiring the same "intelligence" as whites have

5. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

I'm getting my stuff from a survey. Your info is bullshit, have fun with your inferiority complex.

6. iluvfupaburgers

so you dont have anything real to refute what im saying? than i think you are the one mistaken here.

7. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

With all these extra chances and special support people of other races get, I'm pretty damn sure that nowadays there are no fucking reasons why they should be doing worse.

8. iluvfupaburgers

read this please: http://media.www.pvpanther.com/media/storage/paper286/news/2005/09/21/LifestylesAndHealth/Poverty.Among.African.Americans-1006074.shtml

its basically shows povertry in the black community. poverty is a great factor in learning capabilities

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Care to link us to this survey?

10. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Explain how that affects white people in the same area.
    Go find it yourself, there's a magical thing called google.

11. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Conrannex, just shut the fuck up. You saying that whites are superior already explains your ignorance. No race is superior. Blacks can do good just as much as whites. Its the fact that blacks have it hard because of the origins ion America. Back in the late 18th century and throughout the 19th century, blacks proved they had equil intelligence when being in war. Even in WWI and II.

12. msg2009

Magical? Does it conjure up racist bullshit? Or do you make it up yourself?

13. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

...wat
    You must be black because you're terrible at history and reading.
    You're a master of excuses.

Is everything racist because you disagree with it?

14. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Haha. Actually I just finished a class called African American Studies. I think I know what the hell I'm talking about.

15. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

African American Studies = Racist self-important lies.

16. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Pfft. I took Computer Science III. I know what I'm talking about!

African American Studies class is a waste of your education. Go take a useful class, like Physics!

17. Morbid_Strikes

Morbid_Strikes New Member

Actually in terms of intelligence there are so many contributing factors that simply attributing it to race would be naive and short sighted. The most obvious reason being that culture weighs so heavily on the development of individuals that it would be next to impossible to separate the effects of nature vs nurture directly in humans without preforming morally questionable experiments.

Everything thing from you parents to what you eat to the people you grow up around affects your brain chemistry which in turn affects intelligence. You also have to realize that different cultures place different significances on different achievements in life and that's okay. To be overly specialized in one way or another would be suicidal for the human race.

For that reason for all the cultures and gene pools to mix into one super race would also be suicidal because it would make humanity so much more vulnerable than it is now. It is diversity that makes a population resistant to threats such as superbugs, however, as it is humanity is so ass-backwards that we fight amongst each other for the most pathetic of reasons so I suppose logic is lost on the general population.

Also what I find the most ridiculous is that people with a measure of intelligence are often the most ignorant of all because they can't see the truth for their own desperate belief in knowledge.

18. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

THERE ARE NO HUMAN SUB-SPECIES!!
    Can you people please read that statement and understand what it means?
    To the people debating between which race is smarter or faster or cuter:
    To Connranex and his un-based assumptions, which he then refuses to support, simply stating that it is true because he wants it to be:
    Get that through your thick skull.
    Your white race isn't superior, because you are a hairless ape with NO GENETICAL diferences from any other human ape that would classify you as a different sub-species from blacks or asians.
    Please, try to understand this:

19. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

I am the best, you are a troll.

20. msg2009

Lol, what is it? You are been made to look stupid so you try acting more stupid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.