1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should "mixed" people be brought into existance?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by tyson_rss, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I am mixed. And for awhile now I've been wandering, if such a race should be in existence. I for one, actually think a race should interbreed within it's own race. Mixed people, I believe(meaning this is what I feel) have it hard growing up. I certainly did. Mixed people are looked down upon by both black and whites. Black people look down on us, because they are simply jealous of things such as hair and the color. White people don't like us, because we have black in us, and that we have have connections to the white race. Mixed people, well the ones I know, and have seen, and myself, are "different". We are weird, and grow up differently for some reason. This is just all what I feel, not saying that this is what scientist have said.

I want to hear your thoughts on what you think eveyone. Including the racists, doesn't matter who you are. Come here and say what you have to say.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

the only way of ending rascism is by mixing all races and creating one supreme one

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

That doesnt even make sense

4. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I used to think mixed people should be the supreme one, hahaha. But perhaps not.

5. iluvfupaburgers

of course it does. see. each race has a flaw. like pigmentation. or other things. each race is that way according to evolution and adaptation. if all races mixed into one. than maybe you get one that is adapted to anything. and there wouldnt be rascism due to just having one race

6. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

That's impossible to do. There are so many sub-races out there, that it'd be hard to combine them into one. The die-hard Neo-Nazis wouldn't like that idea anyhow. They contradict themselves alot on their subjects though, so maybe..

7. iluvfupaburgers

its not impossible. it will eventually happen. there are still lots of races that are not mixed. but even those that think are pure, arent really that pure. many afroamericans have been mixed with natives, or even caucasians (white people). so yeah. i think it happens slowly but each time getting a less pure race in exsistance

8. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I love white girls lol.

9. iluvfupaburgers

lol, there you go, see. there would be a mix of races there :p

10. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

More white coming into existance though.

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

This reminds me of that south park episode where people from the future come back and all the races have mixed.
    Were all mixed already, we just dont realise, vikings once invaded England so ive probably got scandinavian in me.

12. iluvfupaburgers

it really depends on what you mean by white though. because if you are guided by the nazi way of expresing what is white. then there really isnt that much. white in america is amiguous aswell since "whites" have been mixed with irish and german, english races. which although they seem similar, are different

13. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Indeed, which is why the notion of "purity" is ridiculous.

14. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Well sir, are you "white"?

15. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Going further back, we are all made from adam and eve.

So we are all related YAY

16. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Lets not start that. It'll turn into a religious topic, and we all know how those go.

17. iluvfupaburgers

according to studies, there has acutually been like 7 or 8 adam and eves, i forgot the number. which means there are 7 or 8 different DNA structures. or whatever it is (not to good with biology terms) but no, im not white. im mixed if you want to called it like that. a latin.

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I've only heard of one Adam and Eve. The ones related to the Bible.

Anyhow, everything discussed here is irrelovent to religious types of things. Lets not start on those. I'm not good with those topics because they usually get out of hand.

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I cannot think of 1 genuine reason why 2 races shouldn't mix.

20. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I understand. I guess what I'm trying to say is, mixed people are born miserable(the black and white ones) so they shouldn't exist. I think they were never meant to exist anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.