1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should I buy a 3ds?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by j c 2000, Nov 23, 2011.

?

Should I get a 3ds

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes super mario bundle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes zelda bundle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't care and nor should anyone else.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

On the 30th, aka tomorrow, there should be an update. yay 3d video recording. :D

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Objection:

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=11432

3. RandomRedMage

Ahh yes... I read about thatbout 3 hours after I posted here. Saddening... I was looking forward to it.

4. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's okay to ask it here but, since I am also facing a little bit of the same dilemma as the OP, I figured I might as well as here instead of creating a new topic.
    Anyways, I'm also wondering if I should buy a 3DS and if Nintendo is planning on another price drop this holiday season? I also haven't decided which 3DS to buy if I do end up deciding to get one, though. Is there any actual difference--in terms of content, apart from the game and the aesthetics of the handheld--between the different 3DSs?

Also, I can't remember but as I live in the Philippines, does that mean that the eshop is unavailable to me? Is the handheld region-free, too?

5. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

The handheld isn't region-free as far as I know. Otherwise I'd be importing left, right and center. Admittedly the analog pad is great with a lot of the DS games and I suppose supporting DSiware is a bonus too. Unsure about the eshop though, it varies from country to country?

6. RandomRedMage

No more price drops from nintendo for a while I'll bet, might wanna look for deals at whatever shop your aiming to get it from though. Nintendo's big thing this holiday is BUNDLES. :/ I would like that LOZ 3DS... but meh. no need. have the game, and a 3ds...

7. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

do what you think is the best choice but in my opinion id say yes