1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey - USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jason5877, Mar 23, 2010.

1. UnlimitedHail

UnlimitedHail Member

Eh, I'm making the jump to CycloDS. I have my Gamestop bought copy here but that's staying sealed for collection purposes.

2. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

Right, but if they activate the cheat whilst reading the hex code then they could compare what values change between the two, and therein may lie the problem. Of course this is nothing but speculation.

3. donofmy16

donofmy16 New Member

4. Fretmatic

Fretmatic New Member

Started a new file, same thing at the same spot. Didn't people say Acekards with 1.6R2 were working fine? Or did none of them play far enough to experience this?

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Seeing as how i'm now on the 4th area, it works fine for a lot of people.

6. gamerhan

gamerhan New Member

i know its an old card but it doesn't save on supercard micro lite too

7. Fretmatic

Fretmatic New Member

Alright.
    I know the game isn't corrupt, I know the save isn't corrupt, I know the DS and card aren't corrupt. Maybe it's the firmware? Hmm.
    Being a ds fat wouldn't effect it, right?
    Edit: Nope, got it to work now. Thanks for your patience, anyone who took the time to read my posts :x

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Is anyone at gbatemp making a patch for this?

9. Shinshady

Shinshady New Member

Funny you ask that... I'm pretty sure they're waiting for the people who are working on it here...

10. tjhiry29

tjhiry29 New Member

@Fretmatic lol so I uploaded that .dsv file for nothing? meh it took me like 2 seconds anyways xD I still haven't found that hex edit 101 file -_-
    Post Merge: [time]1270223520[/time]
    @Fretmatic lol so I uploaded that .dsv file for nothing? meh it took me like 2 seconds anyways xD I still haven't found that hex edit 101 file -_-
    Post Merge: [time]1270223599[/time]
    @Fretmatic I uploaded that .dsv file for nothing? Oh well it took me like 2 seconds anyways. I still haven't found that hex edit 101 PDF file thing.. -_-

11. RAWRZORZZZ

RAWRZORZZZ Active Member

It's like 5-8 pages back. Neohack posted a tutorial and which hexeditor he's using

12. tjhiry29

tjhiry29 New Member

whoa shet sorry! My comp lagged out -_- triple post ^^

13. RAWRZORZZZ

RAWRZORZZZ Active Member

Make sure you search for the patch on google or something when you can. These guys might not be the only people making it, and it would be awesome if you could post it if you find one.

14. lexsama

lexsama Member

i'v allready check the other patch teams projects none of them have SJ on their list

15. Twinblade242

Twinblade242 Active Member

does this work for the M3 simply

16. Yeah i was wondering the same thing cause there was a rumour floating around that it works on m3 real with some sort of new firmware.

17. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

yo. im using the critically aclaimed 'dead card' R4 and i was wondering if there is a patch for it. ill need a pre-patched if there is because i suck, and my computer sucks. so please post a link to a pre-patched download if possible. please and thank you.

18. ashley_surferboi

ashley_surferboi Well-Known Member

just an idea but would it be at all possible to use the (U) roms language files and put them into the (J) rom which has a working patch.
    this is what has been done for the hg and ss pokemon games.
    would try but i'm off school and will probably push my dl cap.

19. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

If you use YSmenu update with this:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zv2zmnmkdtn

20. Starmongoose

Starmongoose Member

Are you saying Strange Journey now works with this update?