1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BladeOFGrass, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I stopped playing after my game froze just before i could beat the final boss lol. F**king annoying with how long it was -_-

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I haven't played it for a long time.
    My sis still playing it though.. :)

3. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

complete noob joining the gameplay here.

just started the game,i have a stupid question but please answer it,for the sake of the earth's children.

the auctions are the only way to get new demons?

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Yup. Demons will show up in auction once you beat them in a battle. You can also get demons by fusioning 2 demons into a new one (will be available later in the game). But the only way to add up your demon is in auction (except those 3), so learn your auction well.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I've only completed the Naoya storyline atm, but the wording and the mysterious email suggests that there could be a sequel.

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I dont know about the sequel, but there's another SMT coming to the DS
    I think there's a thread about it somewhere

7. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

here:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=20395.0

and additional screenshots here:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17396.250

It's probably not a sequel, but we'll see...

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I dont really think it's a sequel, but I think they can put hints of Devil Survivor in it

9. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

Just start off with auctions and learn it. Than after 3rd day start learning how to fuse them or you will face alot of problems at the last day. Yuzu is the easiest ending so you can try it 1st. For those super expensive demons at choice 6, don't need to buy or use, they will only be useful when u r fusing those rare types. For SMT DS, I feel the most important thin is learn how to fuse. get anti-all if possible, min is anti-most on every main demon your have. Phy just throw in any 3 types. This will be 1 of the strongest immune demon army. Good luck. It is a very good game.

10. maplelame

maplelame Member

took me 4 days on my first run through, did naoya's quest and 2 days on my second play through with the "kill everyone, but still remain good" quest.

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Although the final battle was good I found ending kind of underwhelming. I see no reason to play through this again

12. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

which ending u complete?

13. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

naoya's, which I'm guessing was the most popular one.

14. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

BUMB (for heavens sake ;))

anyone else playing and enjoyng this Game? I really like the storyline so far (even if I`m not THAT far - the fist Mission after the Demon-Auction emerged)

15. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

yep, good story with multiple endings, I never managed more than 1 playthrough though =P

get ready for some serious level grinding towards the end, bosses get a bit mental.

16. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

X_X Way to revive an old thread.

I've restarted mine. It's that good of a game.
    I've so far finished Amane's and Yuzu's. I thought Belial was tough, and then they threw all the other Bels at me straight! Damn, it was so hard.

17. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Naoya's and Amane's endings make the MC look badass. And that evil smile the MC has is WAY too COOL!