1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BladeOFGrass, Jun 19, 2009.

1. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

What?! How did you beat lucifer?

2. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

Lots and lots of grinding and fusing. @w@ . Level 99 MC, and the rest were level 80. Lucifer #1 & #2 basically killed himself though, lmao. xD' Phys Repel & Pierce helped a lot. Turned Atsuro's team into one full STR to take care of the first two forms.

Last form, I just gave the MC Bishamon & Loki, and he really never got a turn to megidolaon(sp?) all my teams. I turned my Bishamon into a MAG one too, with lots of Mitama pumping, so I guess that helped. Just used Drain and Holy Dance, and gave all of them Elec Drain. Never had to heal them, since Maziodyne? I think, healed them every time. Left at least one team where the mobs appeared so they wouldn't interrupt as well. C: .

There are pretty nifty strategies on gamefaqs, if you look. xD'

3. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

You managed to survive his Megidoladynes? Whoa...

4. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

nice game :) I've just complete my 1st round(send demons back) yesterday. I've complete it with luck thou. Not really any planning pure luck in my 2nd try. My MC only lvl62 str type. I'm abit shock as in the last boss(tower) you have to hit with 4chars as all demon have gone home.

Just a very pure question as I read only after page 20 as I'm lazy. Is there a way to keep both Keisuke and Mari alive? Both die around the same time as in 12pm - 1pm. Both options came out together but help 1 the other will end. For my 1st round I went to save Mari and Keisuke got kill by kaido. My 2nd round I go to Keisuke and get the email Mari got suck dry. Quite sad 1 pretty gal die T_T

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can save both. I kinda forgot the details but it seems you've got something wrong with the timing.

Oh, I remember, you must stop Keisuke earlier (not sure about the time) by beating Yama to his end. I don't remember the details but Keisuke must not meet Kaido at the time you save Mari.

6. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

You need to do an event with Kaido telling him that to win Mari over; he must help her out of a jam . After a day? I think, you give him Mari's bag, that way, he'll forget about Keisuke. C: . As soon as you see Mari & Kaido's event with Kudlak, do it. Keisuke can wait, and you should be able to save both.

@ marzz92. Each team had a healer. =w=b. They had either Prayer or Mediarahan. :D. Then I would use Ameterasu on Mari to heal my MC from far away so it wouldn't delay his turn. xD'

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The best battle formation is to have 1 high physical and 1 high magical per team and to make sure they have healing abilities on the magical

8. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

ic I will try it on the next run. I want be lord of demons with some pretty chars as my servants, so this run I will most likely run away with yuzu lol. Most of my monsters are low level but I create them by pumping stats with those mitama which proves very useful. But most reach a max of 37. My chars are mostly
    MC + Atsuro = str
    Yuzu + Midori = Ma

Mari and spare I seldom use. My 1st round I complete with Mari, Amane, Gin, Izuna, Midori joining me leaving Keisuke dead. 3rd round I will find kaido giving him the bag lol. Btw any chances black forst will join me? The ice demon that corrupted by Midori.

Somemore questions as in is there any full Null-most, Rf-most stuff? Currently I try making all my monster by mixing with anti-most and rf phy. This is the best compo I found. I will have 1 with flight and devil speed to get max movement.

I also need help as in how Extra Turn really works? Is it +1 extra every round or just aftereach turn +1 more move and attack?

9. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I forgot the details but there's some discussion to get the Black Frost in GameFAQs message boards. I didn't get it though. It's very missable.

Edit: here it is:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/954869.html?qid=90843

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It's through fusions of demons... and a high fusion rating...:)

-well, this is how I got it, don't know about the other guys

11. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

which 1 is the best endings? So far I complete Gin and Yuzu. Yuzu ending I feel really bad as compare with gin. It is too easy just loki and some angels. But I really like Loki antis all. Spend $ and u can get the best immune and strongest any fusion type demon you like. Now I'm thinking to kill god than finally try join him.

12. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

wait...
    you can kill God?...

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

No, they just keep mentioning fighting god, in the game, for shits and giggles.

14. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

awww
    If you could kill God, I would have played it again

15. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

It's implied that you fight/kill God in the end of Naoya's route. owo .

It'd be cool if there was an actual fight though, like the one with Lucifer.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You don't kill 'God' on Naoya's route, which I took, you fight the Bels and then the tower and then you become Devil overlord and go to war against 'God'

17. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It's like a religion game...
    nah....

18. xxfrankiexx

xxfrankiexx Member

zzzzzzzz I took Gin's route 1st also is killing bel and then the tower. That means most of them is the same. Kill bel and tower. Anyway I hate the tower the most.

19. aizen1216

aizen1216 Member

this sucks. I was on day 6 but i had to format my micro sd card. I'm going to just download someone elses data from gamefaqs.

20. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

Ah, really?
    I haven't played SMT in a while, my bad. @__@'