1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BladeOFGrass, Jun 19, 2009.

1. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

how do you know which road do you have to take?

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

it branches off on day 6 I think, haven't actually done it yet but all characters are giving me choices.

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

The coices appear at the very end of day 6 (after talking to Yuzu and Atsuro like any other days). Selectable path displayed like choosing area, and after that, it's immediately a save game option. Too bad this game only features 1 slot for saving =(...

4. Lil SaintDemon

Lil SaintDemon Well-Known Member

Is this the game where the first thing you have to do is go through 20+ rounds of destroying creatures? If it is, I got bored around round 9.

5. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

"Tank" means the creature lacks at ATK but has incredibly high HP. Such as that Elephant.

6. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

so the route you take will determine the ending of the game?

by the way, any tips on fighting before I break my DS in half. :p

7. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Exploit weakness and change demons every half a day. Your old demon gets old really fast, you can keep some with offensive stats much higher than the new ones. Then distribute healing demons all over the party, Mediarahan & Affection is the best.

For physical attackers, get Pierce or your attacks are useless in about day 5 and on. For magic users, Try to distribute elements well. There are 3 active skill slolts in your humans, use only 2 of them for attacking (1 for single target, and another for sweeper). The 3rd slot is for healing (mages) and status ailments (mute and stone is real good for physical attackers).

8. steirina

steirina Active Member

Mhm, I just finished on Naoya's route. That last battle was grand; it was the first time I ever came close to actually being in trouble. Very exhilarating. ~

I agree with most of what kamuikurou said, but I'd like to add a few things:
    1. As for fusing up demons, it makes things somewhat easier if you fuse up trained demons, since they gain bonus stats and their parents' skills. Although, this means that you have to choose your demons' paths wisely and there may be times when you have to wait for a while until you unlock a demon whose recipe includes the ones on your team.
    2. Also, I've found it easier to have a set-up of physical-magic-magic for each team.
    As for their skills, it was very handy to split the five elemental spells between the two magic based members, with the last slot for either Prayer/Samarecarm [each team had at least one of both]. Further, making my magic demons of the race with Affection/Devotion/Charm meant I never suffered from a lack of healers, which become essential in the last few days.
    For my physicals, I tacked Prayer and Samarecarm on each of them, along with one physical skill. Physical attacks become a bit iffy on the last day or so, but I suppose that depends on which route you're taking.

9. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Yes Keisuke has left my party. yeah..~

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

OMG, Haru is so hot
    [​IMG]
    <3

11. crazytuna

yes CJ
    yes...

12. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Yes, she is hot, But... She doesn't have a right breast...

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

She have,but it's flat..

14. crazytuna

ok this is turning into the Sexiest Girl in Video Games thread :p

15. meganova

Yep,and please make sure you're on topic..
    so this thread won't get locked... :p

16. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to unlock Gin's route and how to get Black Frost? I really appreciate any info.

17. meganova

You have to interact with him and choose the best option.
    For black frost,search for it here.. www.gamefaqs.com

18. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

What would be the best option? Last time I told him about Aya and then out of nowhere Shoji told me he died. Should I focus on things concerning himself or about Aya and Haru?

19. meganova

I'm not sure.
    Try aya's option.
    Other option also effect the outcome..

20. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

You probably missed the Gin and Azuma fight. You're supposed to save him there, or else he dies.

Almost at 100% completion. =w=''. Just recently beat Lucifer, and now all I have left is Yuzu's route... Woohoo ~ x__o