1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Seph (Admin)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seph, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS SITE SEPH!
    MARRRRRRRY ME!

2. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

your... absolutly.... great!

3. wonder if this is the same seph thats on acclaims board is so u rock so much ass and thanx for zelda

4. GRIMEYtheFATMAN

GRIMEYtheFATMAN Well-Known Member

Seph; you, sir, are AWESOME!
    You've got the best damn rom site in existence(complete with kickin' forum), you seem to be living a pretty sweet life that can only get better, and to top it off, you're five years my junior!
    Damn! I eternally suck compared to you!

5. RegalSpit

RegalSpit Active Member

Hey Seph, love the site. Such a comprehensive database of ROMS ;D
    Best ROM site I've ever been on, & the first forum I've ever been on so it's extra special for me :)
    Keep it up, ROMulation can only get better!

6. Vinse Anget

Vinse Anget Well-Known Member

Seph, Oh my GOD!!!
    14!?!?!?! You are a god among Emu users
    The forum's awesome, the ROMs are simple and easy to get to and use, this site is absolutely PERFECT in my eyes
    Much love for having the last trustworthy ROM site, for staying true to the gamers all over the WORLD (I'm australian)

7. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Big juicy one's being the best? ;)

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

You.....ROCK!!! Im 15 and all i can do is e-mail...

9. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Awesome site Seph. I love it here. Keep up the excellent work. I only wish that I was as smart as you when I was 14. :p

10. realg187

realg187 Well-Known Member

This is the best ROM site ever.

PS. How does the government pay you? Woulnd't they try to shut you down instead? And how did you pay, did your parents let you use thier credit card? I'm 17 and I just got my own domain, i had to cheat at it (I think you have to be 18, but that's prejudice)

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well, at age 14 I didn't have a credit card, but I didn't pay for RomUlation, RomUlation was really only a shadow of what it is today. We used free hosts and went down like once a month, but we kept coming back and used the resources we had.

When I was 15 I got a debit card but never used it for RomUlation, in fact, nothing big really happened until I turned 17, at that point I got myself a paypal account and linked my debit card to it, started experimenting with ads and such, but still wasn't willing to pay for RomUlation. When I turned 18 was when I really started being serious about RomUlation, the team behind it had grown a lot, we had developed better knowledge of websites and servers and such as we started actually paying for servers, and miraculously we stayed up because money flowed. :p

Fast forward 2 years and we're now bigger and better than ever, and we've learned even more about servers and websites. :)
    I don't think you can find another ROM site with more knowledge and willingness to improve than us at the moment. I think that's part of our success, and hopefully it shows in our site. (or will once we push this newest update) :p

12. asibrycec

asibrycec Member

yay!! we love yah seph thanks a bunch man your the best!!! ;D

13. Vinse Anget

Vinse Anget Well-Known Member

Probably the safest site of any kind I've been to.

It looks nice, forum plays nice, downloads are smooth, it even smells nice! ;D

A toast to RomU!

14. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

I only can say...WOW

Seph,you rule,seriously.

15. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

ya safe fast and friendly, this place rocks!! keep it up

16. dharla

dharla New Member

Thanks man! Keep up the good work.

17. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

Gigedii gigedii GOOOO Alright. :D

18. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

@ Seph- Keep doing what you're, dude. I wish to learn from your example, but I have a long way to go.
    (resource wise)

19. vlairallan

vlairallan New Member

I think for your age you've done quite alot here and I'm very appreciative of your hard work...Lord knows I don't have the time between University and work to make a website! Kudos to you!

20. gmcdonag

gmcdonag New Member

Hi I'm gmcdonag new to this type of forum, can you tell me why i can't log on at this time to the romulation website. i just joined tonight?

this site looks the business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.