1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Seph (Admin)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seph, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aciddream

aciddream Member

This site was recommended to me via word of mouth at a gamestore! I am so impressed (and in awe) of Seph for starting this so young and keeping it up for such a long time with such high quality. The community here is great, navigation is excellent, quality is A+.
    Just want to send a personal thanks for getting me back into emulation. Hopefully I can contribute in some ways to show my support.

P.S. Yea! spellcheck! I'm one of those nerds that excels in physics, math and diagnostics. Thus I can't spell and my grammar is repulsive.

2. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

3. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

So Seph started this site when he was 14 right? I'm 15 and I have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea about creating websites. My skills related to computers ain't that good. Fortunately, I know how to download roms.

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Seph you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. javafriek

javafriek New Member

Awesome site man! Keep up the good work, I found your site a while back and it's the only rom site I think about going to now. This site rocks!

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

you can't find better site than romulation... all the new roms are here... once again, congrats, dudes...

7. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

This is BY FAR the best Romsite around... Keep up the good work mate!

8. Dodoman

Dodoman Well-Known Member

Where is he anyways. I've missed his sarcasm during my absence.

9. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

Thank's for making this site Seph..! It's really cool!! My friend recomend me this site and once i do visit it, i stop visiting other ROMS site.. You Rock, Seph! ;D

Hey, can i ask you something.. Is Seph your true name or is it just a cyber nickname..? Are you a fan of Sephiroth..? 8)

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, he isn't a fan of Sephiroth

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

He's in IRC making lame remarks and working on the site for the most part.
    I think he got that name randomly from some type of media player :p

12. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

Really..? And i thought he's a Sephiroth fan.. But still.. It's really a nice name though.. I love it..! Can i name a Pokemon after it..? :D

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Hey! They're not lame that often! But yeah I do prefer working on the site over being hugely active... despite my 2500 something posts.

Nah, I don't like Final Fantasy, never really did. I got it from a MP3 player that was on my desk when I needed a name, it was called Sephi so I merely removed the i.

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

that's what i call a spontaneous person...

15. juliaaaa

juliaaaa Member

16. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Sephi.....sounds like something your girlfriend would call you. Sephiii honey, could you come here a minute.

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

:D nice one...

18. Loonylion

except he doesn't have a girlfriend :p

19. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

do you live together or something??... because you seem to know everything about SEPHI'S life... :D

anyway, i heard you're from the uk, and SEPHI'S from denmark...

20. Loonylion

I've known him longer than you have :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.