1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Seph (Admin)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seph, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAMAGAMER

IAMAGAMER New Member

wat country are u fr ???

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

If he told you, he'd have to kill you. Not because its a secret; just because thats what they do over there. Kill people, loot their villages and then burn them to the ground (pointy hats mandatory) :p

3. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Thanks for making such a great site.

4. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

You have Thousand Arms, and I was able to download the first cd, upon registering. I already love the site. I'd spent 3 hours hunting through other sites trying to find it. It seems like the only sites that had it, were in French, and came with posting requirments.
    Seeing as how I don't speak French I was pretty much screwed >_<

But I wnet ahead and dug a few pages deeper and came across your site. Its not only amazing in general but even has an intersting community.

And also major props for picking a decent forum layout. I hate those Slashdot style forums :p

5. Phreak Hacker

Phreak Hacker Well-Known Member

Seph's ego reaching... possible infinity...

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Meh, French is easy for me. :D

Possibly because I can speak it, but still. :p

7. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Yup, as if your ego hadn't grown enough...

This is an incredible site. I had never even seen as many GBA ROMS together at once without bunches of pop-ups coming up every few seconds, let alone that many NDS ROMS PERIOD. It's a very amazing thing to find a free ROM download site that doesn't have pop-ups coming up every few seconds (just once whenever a certain dropdown arrow is clicked ;)), and with a forum for interaction on top of it all.

Definitely high-mark material.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Popups happens when you click something unless you've already had a pop up in the last 2 minutes. As revenue from other sources starts to grow will decrease the frequency of the pop ups.

9. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

Je ne parle pas francais.

^ Two years of French in high school and that's all I learned. It's served me well though.

10. Seph

The two of us are so much alike. Except I learned how to say "Merde!" too.

11. mrstealth

mrstealth Member

I'm only 11 and found use in this site ;D

12. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

if you were a god i would worship you

13. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Don't let that stop you.

14. yukarichan

yukarichan New Member

Hello everyone,The names Yukarichan(corny name i know)you could say ive been to this site since.......oh,about 5 months ago,bored as hell so just thought ive join this site's forum ;)

anyways Seph a salute to you man youve started this site,and keep making it better...is this your hobby or something?LoL anyhooo,ill metcha all later :)

15. Seph

You could say it was my hobby yeah, I enjoy doing it. :)

16. Clxmj

Clxmj Member

Just reading your intro post there seph, i must say the forums.. 'setup' if you will is one of the best forums i've been on, so easy to navigate and easy on the eye, plus the content is cool too. Good job :D

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

man congrats 14 and started doing this site. i must say it's amazing. but there's something odd. how did you get time to live, build the site, do all the work it requires AND study for school?

18. Seph

Who said I studied for school? :p

I'll admit I was lazy in high school, I got through just barely, one grade less in any of my exams and I would have failed.

19. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i wish i could be like you.

20. kenyi

kenyi Member

Great site! I just recently discovered the site. Nice look and easy to navigate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.